Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

October

granteezie

Oct 19, 2006, 11:33 AM
anyone else's store really lagging this month? we are about 60% of what we should be.
ralph_on_me

Oct 19, 2006, 11:38 AM
We had a store profit of $5 yesterday.
granteezie

Oct 19, 2006, 11:39 AM
weak.... yesterday was a good day for us. we had $1900 in GP.
ralph_on_me

Oct 19, 2006, 11:41 AM
Super weak. I'm sure the traffic accident with a fatality and the truck fire later that day at our highway exit and the road construction in front of my store didn't help that much either.
granteezie

Oct 19, 2006, 11:45 AM
yeah, that makes sense. start showing people your ****. it is a sure fire way to drum up business.
beyond

Oct 19, 2006, 4:35 PM
You'd buy a phone from him then huh? just because you become aroused when in the presence of naked men does not mean that customers due as well!
krickt

Oct 19, 2006, 12:05 PM
We're down from September, but up from Oct. last year. Oct always starts slow. And every company, at least it seems like it anyway, has to try a desparate push to get sales to be even close to what they should be in October.
vivalasvegas

Oct 19, 2006, 3:18 PM
This month has SUCKED big time for us here in Vegas. We only have one store trending to hit budget! 😡
knn_dm

Oct 23, 2006, 4:05 PM
Its been a bad month for the entire michigan district. Wats up with October?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.