Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Cingular sales reps ?

THE BOX

Oct 18, 2006, 7:02 PM
I have had my 2nd interview then passed my background check , the recruiter called and said that he was ready to close the deal ?
now what ???? any info drug test still yet training for 2 weeks ? any help is greatly appreciated
CptWireless

Oct 18, 2006, 7:45 PM
THE BOX said:
???? any info drug test still yet training for 2 weeks ? appreciated

👀 What?
THE BOX

Oct 18, 2006, 7:47 PM
what im asking is whats next after the recruiter calls and tells you you passed the background check ? drug test ? never worked in corporate sales before
shleeban

Oct 18, 2006, 7:59 PM
no the drug test is after the cavity searce
THE BOX

Oct 18, 2006, 8:35 PM
nice really what next ?
WhoDey

Oct 19, 2006, 9:55 AM
I dunno... just a thought here.. but maybe you should ask the person hiring you??
THE BOX

Oct 19, 2006, 6:07 PM
ohh you mean the recruiter 2 states away ohh ok thanks never thought of that 😉
freephone

Oct 21, 2006, 1:40 AM
Wow. I hope I never have to deal with 'The Box' (of rocks). You should speak with the person who is interviewing you as to the next steps in the interview process. These steps are generally not Top Secret, and if they are then maybe you would want to seek employment elsewhere.
THE BOX

Oct 21, 2006, 7:30 AM
ahh nevermind he called yesterday and made the offer going back to corporate yippie !!!!!!I think ?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.