Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

3 times today...

kapwww

Aug 24, 2006, 12:47 PM
I'm a guy. I'm not "hot", but I'm not repulsive either. I've had old dirty men come in 3 times today and say "Yer not so perty as the little girl in here yesterday". To the first, I didn't respond. To the second, I was a little fed up and replied "what I lack in beauty, I make up for in my knowledge of phones and helping you choose the best one to suite your needs". To the third, I said "If you're here about cell phones, let's talk. If you just like to look at girls, I can sell you wireless internet for your laptop and you can look at all the girls you want". None of them bought anything. I think they just came in to look at "the girl". What a sad area I live in...
ralph_on_me

Aug 24, 2006, 12:51 PM
You just need to show some cleavage.
kapwww

Aug 24, 2006, 1:10 PM
That's her trick. Short skirts in the summer too. Gives her an unfair advantage.
CellAll.org

Aug 24, 2006, 12:58 PM
That has to be the funniest response I've ever heard. Did the wireless card guy get pi$$ed or what?
kapwww

Aug 24, 2006, 1:09 PM
The response from the second two was kind of like a deer-in-the-headlights look before they said they had a question. The questions they asked were pretty sad. I really believe they were just here to look at the girl and when I didn't respond with a "yeah...I'd do her too" kind of response, they weren't sure what to really say.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.