Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Yes, that's a good plan.

Nikoletta

Aug 22, 2006, 12:45 PM
Get pissy with me. It helps.

I finally had to warn this guy... "Sir, I've had nothing to do with this order until you called me just now, I need you to calm down and be reasonable or I'm going to have to disconnect this call. I can't help you fix this if you're yelling at me."

Which he took rather well.

But seriously, it was somebody else's order in a different department and if I were a meaner person I could have told him to call them and hung up on him.

People really need to stop taking their pissy mood out on people who did nothing to deserve it.
GodHatesMe

Aug 22, 2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah, it took me 4 times and about 5 minutes of explaining to this guy that the phone company, not the insurance, were the ones who ordered his phone. I don't even know why the hell they transferred him to me anyway. The conversation was as follows:

Him: Look, I need you to tell me where my package is.

Me: I'm sorry sir, but I didn't order it therefore I don't know.

Him: But aren't you just another department?

Me: No, I've already explained that to you.

Him: Well, let me tell you something else (goes into long spiel about how he got screwed at the store, blah blah blah, etc.)

Me: Well I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about since, as I stated, I am only able to see things involving my company.

Him: Well you h...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Aug 22, 2006, 1:00 PM
Or "Identified by a DNA match with close family members."
craptacularwireless

Aug 22, 2006, 12:58 PM
Shut up you little whiner. God, don't you have anything better to do?

😁 Just kidding. I wanted to know what it was like to be sacdude. It doesn't' feel good.
Nikoletta

Aug 22, 2006, 1:01 PM
Yes I have something much better to do now...

I will hunt you down and destroy you! 😈
CellAll.org

Aug 22, 2006, 1:40 PM
I had a similar situation. A lady comes in complaining about one of my top 10 favorites activation fees. She says to me that the rep who sold her the phone said she wouldn't have to pay the activation fee. When I told her I would see what I can do she said "NO YOU ARE GOING TO HELP ME OTHER WISE IM GOING TO TEAR THIS STORE APART". So I say "We can handle this 1 of 3 ways, 1 you can tear apart the store and probably go to jail. 2 I can ask you to leave , or 3 you can calm down and I will TRY and fix this mistake for you".
evillobster

Aug 22, 2006, 1:46 PM
I really wouldnt know...

cause like there isnt really anything we cannot do...

so as much BS transfers I get...most of the time I can do them 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.