Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Seriously

Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2006, 1:27 PM
How can you be THIS stupid and survive childhood? I don't understand how people who are this dumb don't like accidentally set themselves on fire in a swimming pool.

Oh My God, he's past 40 and he's this stupid!

Aug 21, 2006, 1:29 PM
cant wait to hear the story behind this one. 🤣
Jennyboo

Aug 21, 2006, 1:31 PM
yes do tell
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2006, 1:56 PM
Not much of a story really, just a guy who was almost fifty who was so stupid I really did wonder how he didn't get killed as a child in a freak walking accident... like walked straight into a tree repeatedly until her suffered an internal hemorrhage and died. Could not grasp the concept of equipment protection, could not understand the idea of a set number of minutes every month, could NOT grasp the concept of pre-paid (because he had a deposit... surprise!) And he couldn't even read his own Drivers license number. It took us ten minutes to get it. (And that also begs the question, how did he not accidentally mistake the gas pedal for the brake and ram his car into a brick wall, thus killing himself?)

Just dumb.

And his enunciation...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Aug 21, 2006, 2:13 PM
I would say you just spoke to my uncle Gilbert, but he was run over while walking across the highway two years ago.

True story.
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2006, 2:16 PM
Dear Lord.
ralph_on_me

Aug 21, 2006, 2:17 PM
He lived up to his stupidity at least.
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2006, 2:57 PM
There is that. I have crazy relatives but none as dumb as the guy I had to talk to on that call.
ralph_on_me

Aug 21, 2006, 3:12 PM
Crazy is one thing, stupid is another. He was also always drunk, which I'm sure contributed.

When we heard the news it was definitely an "it's about time," rather than an "oh my god." sort of moment.
evillobster

Aug 21, 2006, 4:13 PM
**hugs** it will be ok.

Ive seen people hit by moving cars.

AND I've seen a guy driving next to me drinking a beer, smoking a cig, and (i swear) had rigged in his pickup a george forman grill, trying to cook 🤨

it look like one, im sure it was gas powered or somthing but still....
GodHatesMe

Aug 21, 2006, 4:17 PM
Wow. 😳
Foamy

Aug 21, 2006, 4:37 PM
Wow, if that guy had to suddenly swerve, that grill would probably flip over into his lap. 😲

At least that would end any chance of procreation.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.