Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Overtime

evillobster

Aug 19, 2006, 12:42 PM
Yah...getting some overtime. Need the money but who doesnt?

Whats everyone up to on this lazy saturday?

Thank god alot of people dont call CEU on the weekends, too busy doing other things. the worst call I get is maybe acouple of plan changes so im just relaxing 😉
charliegirl

Aug 19, 2006, 12:51 PM
Overtime is good. I work in the sales part of my dealer and no one really places orders on Sat because they won't get shipped until Monday anyway. I have taken 3 orders today and I still have over 3 1/2 hours to go!!! I would rather it steady so that the day moves quickly.
ralph_on_me

Aug 19, 2006, 12:52 PM
Yep, I'm always on overtime. I get at least 50 hours a week.
charliegirl

Aug 19, 2006, 12:56 PM
I get 7 hours overtime every two weeks. My job is an 11 day work period which means that within 14 days you work 11. Which also means that every other week I work 6 days. It sucks but I need the $$ so I don't complain.
cingcing

Aug 19, 2006, 12:58 PM
I'm on salary, so I do as little OT as possible.
ralph_on_me

Aug 19, 2006, 1:04 PM
I'm on salary too, but I still get paid for overtime... just not much.
cingcing

Aug 19, 2006, 1:06 PM
Yeah, me too. My time is worth more than $5 an hour to me.
evillobster

Aug 19, 2006, 1:09 PM
yah i used to be on salery on my old job and the OT sucked. the OT in a call center isnt that half bad. were so understaffed where i worked its almost to the point of "forced" OT. i know they cannot do that but like if we work at least 5 hours of OT a week for CEU...

we get the OT bonus plus another $75 to our paycheck. not too shabby at all.
ralph_on_me

Aug 19, 2006, 1:15 PM
Most of mine shows up on my quarterly bonus. It feels like free money that way.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.