Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 39 replies

I'm so sick of hearing:

cilvzwagent

Aug 15, 2006, 3:10 PM
Well the competition has this....so you need to do this for me.. NOW

If you want my business you should buy my contract out from the other company.

Well, it's not my fault my phone got wet.

Why do the phones only have a 1 year warranty but you "require" me to sign a 2 year contract.

The warranty should cover the phone if I run it through the garbage disposal. Their product is faulty if it can't withstand abuse.

You should just waive that deposit, my credit is perfect! Oh by the way, do they care that I filed bankruptcy on them last year?

Cust: I need a holster/leather case for my phone
Rep: Okay, which model of phone do you have.
Cust: It's the (insert carrier's name here) phone.

Can I pay my (insert competitors ...
(continues)
cilvzwagent

Aug 15, 2006, 3:13 PM
$150 to replace the phone?!?!?!?!? The phone was free 2 months ago.

Aug 15, 2006, 3:20 PM
🤣 🤣 Awesome post
driven2insanity

Aug 16, 2006, 10:36 AM
the broken record questions
thegreatcatwoman

Aug 15, 2006, 3:26 PM
I can get it cheaper at Walmart.

I don't know my number, I never call myself.

Do you carry SIM cards for Verizon phones? (got that one twice today)
GodHatesMe

Aug 15, 2006, 3:28 PM
I have had several people argue with me that they did not receive a SIM card with their replacement phone (for Sprint). I'm not sure what they've been jamming back there but it would sure explain why they have problems with the phone.
3ntropy

Aug 17, 2006, 3:32 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
cilvzwagent

Aug 15, 2006, 3:33 PM
"Well, I didn't download those items. Look at my phone it's not there!" (this is where we, the reps, look up the GIN log that most customers don't know exist and we can see where the item was downloaded, then removed)

I didn't use all those text messages, I put a block on it when I started my service!
*The block according to the customer should have been put on their account over a year ago, and the custy has regularly used text messaging, and only cares now because their usage has exceeded $50.*
artax80

Aug 15, 2006, 3:41 PM
"It was like that when I got it" in reference to any kind of physical or liquid damage the phone has sustained.

Newsflash folks, those little color change stickers don't come already changed. And as for those charge ports that have been ripped out or mangled cause you're not smart enough to figure out how to insert and remove your charger, well if you bought it like that it never would have worked to begin with.

Why do people lie about stupid things?
krickt

Aug 16, 2006, 1:53 PM
I love that one. We charge every phone before we sell them, so that we can find potential DOA's and to help out the customer in a very inexpensive way. I can't tell you how many people have told me that the charging port was ripped out when they got it, or that it never charged right from day one a year ago. I usually ask if they are accusing me of breaking it before I gave it to them, but after I swapped the numbers? They usually back down on that one since most of our phones charge and data in the same port.
One of my favorite lines is: I can't fix it if you didn't tell me about it. I can't fix it now, it's out of warranty. Customers just need to rant sometimes. We live in a society of blame, it's never anyone's fault.
cilvzwagent

Aug 15, 2006, 3:42 PM
This phone hasn't worked right since the day i got it.....(2 days after the warranty expires)
bomb Diggity

Aug 15, 2006, 5:04 PM
I was in here and I talked to your manager. He said that you guys will replace the phone for me.
3ntropy

Aug 17, 2006, 3:36 PM
"what was his or her name, cause i thought i was the manager. did he or she tell you i was fired...(sob!))
CellAll.org

Aug 15, 2006, 5:27 PM
Why do I have to pay $50 to make an insurance claim (sprint)
GodHatesMe

Aug 15, 2006, 5:46 PM
Why do I pay the insurance every month if I have to pay a deductible too?
bomb Diggity

Aug 15, 2006, 6:13 PM
God those people are idiots.
Nikoletta

Aug 15, 2006, 6:02 PM
1. I'm interested in that V3 Razr phone.

2. I'm ineresed in yo sidekick phone.

3. I wants to see if I ken get aprooooved wit Bigpink.

4. Well let me tell you what's going on ... (it's going to be long winded and generally have no application to me at all.)

5. Can you waive that?

6. Is that free? (Usually in goes with #1)

7. Can you bill that to my account?

8. Oh, I ain't gots no credit card.

9. I don't know how I got to you but I don't think I'm in the right place. (Last week when I was helping in a different department I transfered at least a dozen customers to sales... it takes THREE prompts to get to sales, none of them are 0, you have to be paying attention or just be RETARDED to get to sales and not want sales. ...
(continues)
Likenonother

Aug 15, 2006, 6:50 PM
I would hate it when my friends and relatives would constantly bother me cause they would say "customer service" to speech ivr and wouldn't get anywhere. I would always reply the speech ivr is customer service, if you want to talk to a rep you have to say "representative" dumb a$$
orphandrew

Aug 15, 2006, 7:04 PM
Well, I'll buy it(online/over the phone/in another store) and I'll bring it here if I have any problems!

Me: No, you won't. You can take it back to the internet if you buy it there, or the phone.
orphandrew

Aug 15, 2006, 7:18 PM
And "Oh, I can get it on EBAY! for $50!!!"

So f*^&in sick of that. Bitch behind me did it just now, actually.
theycallmeanerd78

Aug 15, 2006, 7:23 PM
1. what do you get for a 13 year old who constantly wets the bed?

2. Where are your new releases?

3. Do you have that movie that starred that one guy? ooh! Navy Seals

4 What!? What do you mean there's no ice? I gotta drink this coffee hot?

5 How much is this anyway?

6 Do you have hubcaps for a 75 pinto hatchback?

Hope you get the reference
Nikoletta

Aug 15, 2006, 7:33 PM
"I'm actually at a store right now and they're offering me..."

Damnit, if you're at a store why in the name of all that is not painful are you calling me? If the store is going to get credit and commission for the sale then the STORE needs to be the one explaining this shtick to the bonehead, not me.

Makes me want to punch an infant. (Now let's see who catches that reference, bonus points if you can tell me what he says makes him want to punch an infant.)
theycallmeanerd78

Aug 15, 2006, 7:50 PM
Dane Cook

and i thought he didn't mention a sound that makes him want to punch infants.
Jennyboo

Aug 15, 2006, 7:59 PM
oh man I remember laughin so hard to that skit....but I really can't remember what he all said ???
Nikoletta

Aug 15, 2006, 8:27 PM
Car Alarm... he said a Car Alarm.

"Helloooooo, I'm a Car!
Gasoline makes me run!
Hellooooo, I'm a Car!
Oil is my Blood!

Back seat
Radio Knobs"
3ntropy

Aug 17, 2006, 3:43 PM
Dane is God
CorporateWhore

Aug 15, 2006, 8:21 PM
I bought this phone at a Wal-Mart 100 miles away, and 2 months ago (insert problem here). I went back to get it fixed and they said I should come here. I want a 2 month credit on my account and a free phone because Wal-Mart refused to fix this problem.
Sholyhit

Aug 16, 2006, 5:54 PM
It's not my fault my phone got wet! I was walking and talking on my phone and it started raining!

Well... then it's God's fault. Why don't you either pray to him for a new one, or just buy it at retail, since you didn't want the insurance...
Nikoletta

Aug 16, 2006, 6:05 PM
Maybe pray to him to smite me for denying you your well deserved phone.
spidermon

Aug 17, 2006, 11:04 AM
Is my prescription ready yet. I work nextto a lenscrafters.

Why do existing customers get the shaft when new ones get all the best prices.

What have you heard about that razr phone.

I want the 39.99 plan with a 1000 minutes and just add on the nights and weekends for free you can do that I know you can.

Can I have a free carcharger.
alejandro

Aug 17, 2006, 12:05 PM
I get this all the time and it's annoying.

"Get the hell out of here, you are violating the restraining order."
ondisplay

Aug 17, 2006, 12:07 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nikoletta

Aug 17, 2006, 2:40 PM
"You People...."
Jennyboo

Aug 17, 2006, 3:35 PM
You people cut my phone off!!!!!

You people better replace my phone!!!!

You people better credit all this internet usage that my kid used!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cilvzwagent

Aug 17, 2006, 4:26 PM
Believe it or not, I actually had this one...

Why do I get a bill? I thought my phone was free? 😳
Jennyboo

Aug 17, 2006, 4:35 PM
whaaaaat?

these people are definite special olympic candidates
Nikoletta

Aug 17, 2006, 8:44 PM
"I've been a customer with BigPink for 23 years." Anything that starts with the number of years they've had service with us is going to end with them wanting something special because they think they're snowflakes.

"Do ya needs to have good credit to get a phone?"

"You have all that information in your computer, it's on file." This one is particularly annoying after the time I've spent in Admin subbing because when we transfer to sales we go through the audio prompts for them and do it as a warm transfer. I've listened, the ivr says "As a reminder to current customers, our sales associates are unable to access account information." Stupid people never listen.
3ntropy

Aug 18, 2006, 12:31 PM
"what? i've never heard that. why didn't you tell me that."
thegreatcatwoman

Aug 18, 2006, 12:28 PM
"Thanks for the hour you just spent explaining the phones, features, and plans to me. I think I'll buy it online... it's $10 cheaper there."
grrr.... 👿
3ntropy

Aug 18, 2006, 12:32 PM
yeah, refer to my recent post... 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.