Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

a... nice customer?

bomb Diggity

Aug 4, 2006, 11:01 AM
Hey guys. I just had a customer email me requesting my manager's email. He wants to inform my manager of how he "genuinely appreciates my professionalism in this matter".

Well... This is just.... Neat!
heresyursign25

Aug 4, 2006, 11:03 AM
Wow a nice customer, and one that knows how to use email? I'm getting scared 👀
PinkRZRPrincess

Aug 4, 2006, 11:22 AM
way to go
burger_with_fries81

Aug 4, 2006, 11:30 AM
I dunno where these dumba$$ and jerk customers that I hear about come from. I've only been cussed at once, and threatened once. Maybe it's because I'm not COR or call center?
Most of our customers are just average joes and a few gang-banger wannabes.
heresyursign25

Aug 4, 2006, 11:33 AM
I'm and authorized agent,and I swear everyone that comes in here has something to bi@ch about. I'm sure you guys have heard of Cingy charging their non-gsm subscribers$5.00 extra per month for keeping the TDMA towers on??? Yeah well I've been putting up with that all week!!!
Nikoletta

Aug 4, 2006, 12:31 PM
That made me laugh actually. Cingular has spent... what's it been, like two years (?) ... trying to convince the TDMA people to switch over, offering special plans, extra discounts on phones, all sorts of carrots to get them to bite and they have steadfastly refused to switch over...

I'm surprised Cingular hasn't done something like this sooner, they're loosing out having to keep those TDMA phones up and going because they can't use that spectrum and the article pointed out, it's only 8% of their customers that are affected.
heresyursign25

Aug 4, 2006, 12:34 PM
Yeah the damn a$$holes. Cingy could be using the TDMA spectrum to launch 3G in more areas sooner.
chainsaw

Aug 4, 2006, 11:32 AM
thats funny. My manager gets that stuff all the time when he probably slams more customers than anyone ever!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.