Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

A Funny Lady in the Store with Wallpaper!!! LOL GOtta Read!!

BennyBoy940

Jul 31, 2006, 10:47 PM
Ok I dont work at a cell store but this one is 2 good to pass up! I was in a cell phone store today getting my phone fixed and this worker was showing this lady a phone for her new service ( first phone!) her is how it goes

Rep This phone has a great camera

lady well my camera is broken, can i hook this up to a computer and print the pictures? I dont have a computer cause i dont know how to use it, but the ladies at the library can help me!

Rep yes you can but camera phones can only hold so many pics most pplz just use a camera phone so that they can make their wallpapers personal.

lady listen i havent changed my wallpaper in my house since i moved there 34 years ago!

That is when i lost it and had to leave the kiosk cause i h...
(continues)
guido1869

Aug 1, 2006, 10:21 AM
BennyBoy940 said:
I had to leave I had wet my pants and the lady didnt even know why i was lauging!

you peed your pants 🤣 🤣 🤣
Darkinday

Aug 1, 2006, 10:26 AM
Lol guido.... funny story too.. 🤣
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 1:10 PM
no it was figurative language geez!!!!
spidermon

Aug 1, 2006, 3:13 PM
I realise that stories like that will shock and amaze people who do not work in wireless but i have at least one of those people come to me a week and it gets so much worse then that 😎 go story tho it goin up on my stores back wall phonescoop story of the week congrats 😎
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 1, 2006, 3:17 PM
What do you do if it's not wireless sales?
spidermon

Aug 1, 2006, 4:22 PM
maybe he has a job that is not in wireless there are people who dont do this job they do exsist you kind of set yourself up for that 😎
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 1, 2006, 5:16 PM
What?
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 1:12 PM
yeah i dont work at a cell phone store cause i am only 15 but maybe i will some day cause i am interested in cell phones, but i am always in the store cause my phone or service is always messes up! I just thought this was the appropriate category for this story!
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 1:11 PM
what do you mean do if its not wireless sales!?!?!? 🙂
3ntropy

Aug 3, 2006, 4:23 PM
so did you take in your phone idea to get patented yet?
BennyBoy940

Aug 3, 2006, 10:21 PM
no i just thought it up yestaday, but when i visited verizon yestaday de had a phone from samsung that looked a lot like it so i said 4get it!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.