Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Little kids suck

chainsaw

Jul 31, 2006, 11:51 AM
So I am sitting at work and this custy's little kids keep jumping on my counter and coming behind it lke they are looking for something. And the father is just acting amused!
MeatballzNGravy

Jul 31, 2006, 11:54 AM
You need to wait for the parents to turn around, and look at the like and make noises like you are the devil and mimble if you dont leave I will eat your soul 😈

Watch that little booger run and grab his parents leg and not let go 😳

Not that I have ever done that before to someone.......ummm Its just what I heard 🙄
krickt

Jul 31, 2006, 12:14 PM
When I have parents that refuse to parent, I explain that parenting saves money. If you don't parent, I will have to charge you for anything the little critters break, like that $450 phone they are juggling right there. That usually wakes them up. I also stop working on the phones and go and correct, or remove them from danger, and not return until the child understands what they can or cannot play with it. If that means the parents have to sit still and wait for an extra 30 minutes, then so be it. They usually get the point. I dare them to ask me if I can go any faster. If I don't have to parent your kids, I can do this in less than 10 minutes, if I have to keep your kids from tearing up my store, it may take an hour and a half.
k
bomb Diggity

Jul 31, 2006, 12:50 PM
Word.
chainsaw

Jul 31, 2006, 1:04 PM
Sometimes I throw dummy phones at them really hard until they stop moving. The parents usually thank me. 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.