Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Nokias do what?

artax80

Jul 26, 2006, 3:59 PM
I just had the weirdest customer in my store that I think I've ever had.

Him- Is there any way you can zap some power into my phone real quick?

Me- Well, I can plug it in, but it's not going to be quick.

Him- Well, did you know that if you dial #3370 into Nokias it will pull up the power from the reserve battery?

Me- 😳 ...Um, those phones don't have a reserve battery. It's just got the one.

Him- Well, not a reserve battery but the reserve power of the phone. See, my battery was almost gone, but see there on the left? Now it's all the way to the top!

Me- Sir, that's not your battery strength. That's your signal strength. Your battery is here on the right, and it's still got just one bar.

Him- Well it always works f...
(continues)
clr7181

Jul 26, 2006, 4:03 PM
...if #3370 was a valid fix in his eyes, why did he even come in????
artax80

Jul 26, 2006, 4:05 PM
Honestly, he kind of reminded me of a traveling sales guy. Kind of like "Can you do this? Well I have a solution!!" I almost expected him to pull out a vacuum or something. But he was a limo driver, so I doubt that was it. I think he's just a little loopy.
clr7181

Jul 26, 2006, 4:08 PM
Limo driver eh? Was he wearing the limo driver hat?
MeatballzNGravy

Jul 28, 2006, 11:10 AM
Should have asked him if he had a reserve tank on his car and how it worked so you could try it on yours. See all ya need to do is turn your right blinker on, turn the radio up to 7, and recline your seat back 32 degrees, and bam, you are back up to a quarter tank of gas
cilvzwagent

Jul 28, 2006, 4:21 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I want that function on my car!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.