Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Made me giggle

theycallmeanerd78

Jul 20, 2006, 10:52 AM
I just got a phone call and the customer asked about our family plans and I told him that our family plans have free nights and weekend and mobile to mobile. He then asks if the weekends are Saturday and Sunday. I had to pause and then giggle. ๐Ÿ™‚
krickt

Jul 20, 2006, 10:59 AM
Don't you love the more brainy people of the world. I had a customer tell me that the phone wouldn't do nights unless it was dark. I told her it had to do with the clock, not the sun. She told me that she was charged for nights before the sun went down, and that if it was dark at 5:00, then she could call out, but if it wasn't dark before 9:45, she couldn't call until it was dark enough. She told me that having nights was not worth it in the summer, since she went to bed before 10. I stopped talking, just stared at her.
theycallmeanerd78

Jul 20, 2006, 12:26 PM
And I bet when the moon is full she thinks she has free mobile to mobile or if jupiter is in line with mars she can have free ringtones.
OB1J3D1

Jul 20, 2006, 12:30 PM
dont N & W actually start on Friday night? ๐Ÿ™„
theycallmeanerd78

Jul 20, 2006, 12:39 PM
it's the fact that he asked if weekends are "saturday and sunday" not that if the start on saturday and sunday. If someone in general asked you if weekends are saturday and sunday wouldn't you give them the dog looking at the ceiling fan look? ๐Ÿคจ
Foamy

Jul 20, 2006, 12:50 PM
If, by "dog looking at the ceiling fan" look you mean running in circles, barking loudly and eventually falling over and vomiting... then yes. Yes I do.
Nikoletta

Jul 21, 2006, 3:46 PM
Oh my lord, thank you, that was hilarious. I'm picturing my dog doing that and he probably would because he's a crack-dog... but we don't have a ceiling fan so we're saved him loosing his mind.
krickt

Jul 20, 2006, 1:04 PM
No nights mean every night, at 7, or 9 depending on which plan you are on. Even if the sun is still shining!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.