Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Steph's Story

Sholyhit

Jun 29, 2006, 7:35 PM
So... i realize that some people on here are bored. For this, I will start a story to entertain you all... I will tell you all about crazy pete. Crazy Pete is a name we made up at this store for this guy, who believe it or not, is crazy. This man has several quirks. For one, though we have 2 doors, he will only enter and exit through one of them. There was once he started to go out the other door, and he let out the most gut-wrenching scream, and started making clicks and beeps. He fell down and crawled out the other door. I know that more than half of you are like "BS! Nobody is that stupid/crazy" But I will tell you this... come work for one day in my store. You will feel like you are on acid or something just from the sheer craziness of t...
(continues)
Whitehorse

Jun 30, 2006, 4:55 PM
Interesting... 😳

We have the Farmer's Market in Nashville. If one stands outside, near the sidewalk, on flea market days, about every 30 minutes a different person will come by, talking & arguing with themselves...
chainsaw

Jun 30, 2006, 5:23 PM
It is these type of people that make me smile.
Sholyhit

Jul 1, 2006, 9:16 AM
Yeah I don't mind the guy, because he's harmless. He gives me something to talk about. I can always call someone and be like "Oh my god! Guess what this guy just did!" or "So this guy was talking to himself about refrabristic gaburgitizers today..." It's always good conversation... or at least something to kill 15 minutes on... 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.