Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

New cell phone to prevent drunk dialing (Thought you all might enjoy this)

captainplooky

Jun 28, 2006, 5:01 PM
June 28, 2006 6:14 AM PDT

There just might be no other gadget that has transformed the party scene quite as much as the cell phone. Address books and text-messaging can beef up the attendance of a slow night within minutes. Camera and video features have proven to quite a few of us that no one is safe from having their embarrassing acts--from women dancing on tables to men being caught with cosmopolitans or Smirnoff Ices in hand--captured on digital video.

But the Korean cell phone manufacturer LG Electronics, according to ABC News, has gone a step further with the party gimmicks. LG's LP4100 brand, to be released in the U.S. later this year, not only takes pictures of your friends' bar tricks, it can also ward off two of a wild Saturd...
(continues)
Don.Mobile

Jun 28, 2006, 5:03 PM
Is it GSM or CDMA?
Jennyboo

Jun 28, 2006, 5:09 PM
Very interesting...

I've never really had a prob with drunk dialing, but I seem to get quite a few calls when my friends are mosty toasty...lol
alejandro

Jun 28, 2006, 5:22 PM
i think thats the only post you did that was cell phone related
Foamy

Jun 28, 2006, 5:28 PM
That like those pocket breathalyzer tests they sell at drug stores on the counter.

My sister was looking at those one day and said "That would be a very good thing to have."

I told her "If you need to use the test, you're too drunk to drive."
Jennyboo

Jun 28, 2006, 5:42 PM
True that

I just take a taxi
xDon.TM

Jun 28, 2006, 10:39 PM
we (america) didn't think of something this retarded first?
captainplooky

Jun 29, 2006, 1:35 PM
Kinda like your name eh?
bomb Diggity

Jun 29, 2006, 3:22 PM
hahahah Pwnt.
alejandro

Jun 29, 2006, 5:36 PM
was that a fart?
spidermon

Jun 29, 2006, 2:56 PM
personaly my entire social life would go down the tubes if I had one of those phones I love to drunk phone call it would be fun if the phone could tell you what your blood alcholhol level is you could make whichever one of your friends who has the highest pay the tab 😎
Whitehorse

Jun 29, 2006, 4:33 PM
Hmmm, set it up so that every call for a drunk is set to auto-forward to the police, & activate the gps location chip...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.