Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Use Your Own Freaking Phone!!!!!

lilhntr

Jun 24, 2006, 5:08 PM
So, I had this customer come in to replenish her prepay account...Well she didn't have enough money to pay the service fee. So she asks to use our phone to call her son to bring more money when he comes to pick her up. So she calls him and he comes in and brings me the money and she is still on our store phone. So I put money on her account, and 10 minutes later she is still calling her peeps on our phone....GRRRRR
-T---Micah-

Jun 24, 2006, 5:18 PM
We got a guy like that with a prepaid account. He thinks because he is coming in to refill his account he can use our phone for a crap ton of personal calls. He will call his voicemail and write down all the numbers then return all his calls from our phone. It is the same everytime. He buys a refill card ask for a pen and paper then goes and sits down at a empty pod for 20 minutes. I should probably tell him to get lost but I activated him and he is a little nuts. I would be afraid he'd strangle with the phone cord if I challenged him.
spum

Jun 24, 2006, 5:31 PM
You look like a pretty stout dude. I doubt a customer would try to strangle you. At least not with the rest of your crew backing you up.
-T---Micah-

Jun 24, 2006, 5:40 PM
This is true, but I don't like confrontation.
spum

Jun 24, 2006, 5:41 PM
Just blindside him. Confrontation avoided.
spum

Jun 24, 2006, 5:41 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like you pay the bill. People use my phone all the time which gives me an excuse to leave them alone and get the commission from the other people in the store before they get bored and leave.
-T---Micah-

Jun 24, 2006, 6:06 PM
It doesn't bother me that they are using the phone, because yes I do not pay the bill and could care less if someone called China from our phones. I am just bewildered by the audacity some people have. It is more or less a principle thing.
chainsaw

Jun 24, 2006, 6:13 PM
We used to not have a live phonebar in our store and one time a lady came in to use the phone, was on it for 2 hours and sat down infront of our sales desk on the floor. She started crying and there were customers in the store. I needed to use the phone and she kept brushing me off. I know its a courtesy thing to let them use the phone but when possible sales are being lost because people can't get through the line now thats what pisses me off.
spum

Jun 24, 2006, 6:24 PM
That's when you pull the phone cord out of the wall.
MotoJoe22

Jun 25, 2006, 7:59 PM
Or slap a hoe. ^_^
aemsafd

Jun 24, 2006, 6:43 PM
Unplug your phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.