Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

If you're going to...

Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2006, 1:33 PM
If you're going to come on and say 'oh my provider is best.' please rethink, it's going to start a flame-thread the minute you do that and frankly, no matter what provider you work for, you're full of crap.

No provider is the best all the time, there are always places where a provider can make improvements, places that are less than perfect.

T-Mobile REALLY needs to improve our coverage, but we offer decent plans at good prices. Our nights are only 9pm and I think it would be nice to have an option to bump those forward. We come back around however and win lots of awards for customer service though.

Verizon had wonderful coverage and usually comes in second for customer satisfaction however their phones can be restrictive (because...
(continues)
sacdude

Jun 21, 2006, 1:39 PM
hey we have the best network, and no CDMA is not overrated, our data network is vastly superior to anything t-mboile home, and we have consumer reports which ranked verizon number 1 on coverage and service
cingcing

Jun 21, 2006, 1:41 PM
Ra! Ra! Shishcoomba! Go Team!!!
Pslim77

Jun 21, 2006, 2:38 PM
Look. When it comes down to it I have have used every major serivce company in the US.
Sprint has limited coverage.
Cingular 😛 (All circuits are busy at this time
please try your call again later.) What's the point of having the largest network if you can't make or keep a phone call. Largest network of people who don't know what quality service is.Rollover until the end of the year when they take the minutes away.

Nextel. Free incoming calls if you can get one through.

And all though CDMA is limited in global services, It is truly the most reliable in any circumstance as long as your company backs that up with towers.
cingcing

Jun 21, 2006, 2:53 PM
All I'm saying is sell to your customers. Not me.
cingcing

Jun 21, 2006, 2:53 PM
That, and he's a total sell out.
Pslim77

Jun 21, 2006, 5:27 PM
Sellout. Please.
Pslim77

Jun 21, 2006, 5:26 PM
I am not selling you. I am telling you. In the area where I live it's a proven fact that Verizon works the best.
cingcing

Jun 21, 2006, 5:38 PM
I was talking about sacdude. Go ahead and tout Verizon all day long. Good for you, you likethe company you work for. Ok, I get it.
krickt

Jun 21, 2006, 1:43 PM
I don't like any of the big guys. Their services don't work in my area very well. The rural world doesn't care whether it's CDMA, TDMA, IDEN, GSM or what, they just care that they can make and recieve calls in most of the places they go. They don't get on edge, or brew, or whatever, because it costs too much if it works, and doesn't work in the truly rural areas. They want service and expect it! Mostly CDMA carriers fufil this expectation around here, and USCC in particular is the best in this area, whether I sell it or not. If you live in metro areas, you pick the plan/company that works for how you use it. Arguments on which one works best is like who has the best kind of nose. As long as it works for you, use it.
Pslim77

Jun 21, 2006, 2:45 PM
If they want service tell them to sell pieces of their land so major companies can put up towers. The problem isn't the service providers.
The problem is rural areas want to stay that way and refuse to step up to the times.
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2006, 2:55 PM
Which is really what I'm trying to say, thank you!
clr7181

Jun 21, 2006, 3:26 PM
VZW was rated NUMBER ONE in 39 of the 50 states, to be exact!!!! Atleast the other (small) companies work in the other 11 states, but only if your on the highway.....
guido1869

Jun 21, 2006, 3:45 PM
under what rating
Pslim77

Jun 21, 2006, 5:36 PM
Read consumer reports. You know! The biggest magazine in the nation about people's response to what they purchased due to nationwide surveys.
guido1869

Jun 21, 2006, 5:41 PM
consumer reports rated service over 18 major cities not by state, verizon rated #1 in 17 of them
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2006, 5:46 PM
Our ratings come from JD Powers rankings, where we got the number 1 rating in all regions... at least that's what they tell us.
guido1869

Jun 21, 2006, 5:51 PM
#1 overall but not in every region
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2006, 6:26 PM
For some reason I thought they said every reason but then I don't pay a whole lot of attention when the Powers That Be start spouting off stuff that doesn't help me do my job, which that doesn't really do anything to make me better at this so... It's still good service regardless... if you live in coverage... oyi!
cingcing

Jun 22, 2006, 1:05 PM

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.