Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

I just had a customer.(Fill in the blank)

Pslim77

Jun 20, 2006, 1:45 PM
I just had customer come to my desk while reciting her phone and then proceed to stare at me like I knew what she wanted. I asked her" and what am I supposed to do with this information.
Smartass1632

Jun 20, 2006, 5:03 PM
I think a good response is, "Funny, I just called that number and they charged me $2.99 a minute for a 'really good time'. I thought your voice sounded familiar." 😲
Insert Witty Name Here

Jun 20, 2006, 5:19 PM
I just had a customer - and they bought an accessory.

I suck at this game. ☚ī¸
Cigee

Jun 20, 2006, 5:21 PM
That tried to entice me with a large wad of cash.

I'll be back 😉
CorMor

Jun 21, 2006, 2:00 AM
Actually he tried to entice ME with the large wad of cash and the fact that he owned an 06'. Sorry boy you can't compete with my boyfriend who owns his own home and drives an 06' and makes a decent living, not selling crack! What makes this guy think I'm that shallow?
Pslim77

Jun 22, 2006, 11:20 AM
That guy thinks every woman is that shallow.
What!? you don't want a piece of my fine crack dealin, new car drivin ars.
thegreatcatwoman

Jun 20, 2006, 5:30 PM
I just had a customer yell at me for ten minutes about the "defective phone" I sold him... I then explained that it wouldn't charge because he was plugging the charger into the headset jack.
spum

Jun 20, 2006, 5:44 PM
I just had a customer with a business account come in. He wanted an upgrade. I told him that I need the tax ID number for the business. He gave it to me, but it didn't match what was in the system. Then he threw a fit and said it was "motivation enough to switch carriers." I told him to call customer service to update his information and/or verify that the information they had is correct. He told me that this is f*cking bullsh!t, and walked out of the store. And it was supposed to be my day off... đŸ‘ŋ
switchy85

Jun 20, 2006, 10:52 PM
I just had a customer call in to my dept (sales) to ask why the activation line he was calling wouldn't activate his phone. I asked what # he was calling (we give a tracking phone # and an activation phone # at the end of each sale). He read me the tracking phone # and I told him that was the wrong one. He then asked, "Oh, am I supposed to use this activation # I wrote down?"
After hitting my head on my desk a few times I said, "Yes, you have to call the activation line to activate your new phone."
His response: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks buddy."
Zoots Revenge

Jun 21, 2006, 6:39 AM
I just had a customer come into my store with their phone in a Ziploc baggie. This Ziploc bag looked to not only have a phone in it, but also be floating in bright blue water, kinda like a tidy bowl. The customer steps up to my counter and asks, "My phone don't work, I ain't had it a year so you needs to fix it.". To which I reply that it appears to have liquid damage and that that voids the warranty. The customer then tells me that his phone dropped in a Porta-potty and he had to fish it out, all for nothing. At that point I just left to the back to shudder.... good grief where is the common sense?!
Pslim77

Jun 22, 2006, 11:24 AM
Were his hands blue too? That's Nasty
Sholyhit

Jun 21, 2006, 10:09 AM
Lol I just had a custoemr who did pretty much the same thing. Little background: With US Cellular, when you need to put a payment on your prepaid phone, you just hit #225 on the phone and it tells you exactly how much you need to pay, so when people come in to pay on a prepaid phone, we ask to see the phone so we can just check the balance and take the payment.

This woman came up and said, barely in english, "Hi. I want to pay my bill." Ok is it prepaid or contract? "575-1660" Ok... Is your phone a prepaid or contract? "575-1660" Ok.. do you have your phone with you? "yes." May I see it please? "575-1660. I done told you."

đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ Do you not understand me or something??? đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ
Pslim77

Jun 22, 2006, 11:35 AM
I always get that.

Custy : I wanna pay my bill.

ME: OK, is it pre paid minutes or a contracted plan?

Custy: You have all my info. isn't it on the screen.

ME: (thinking) Yeah. It all just pops up as soon as you walk through the momo.
No I have to have a last name or phone number to find your info.

Custy: OH. Look i just wanna pay my bill.

ME: Can I have your name please?

Custy: Whay do you need that?

ME: (as if I didn't just get done telling the person Why I need that info), I repeat myself.

Custy: OK! Its Joe Blow.

Me. How much do you wanna spend today.

Custy: What I normally get.

You know what is coming next from me. At this point the custy can see my frustration on my face. On top of it he wasted ten mi...
(continues)
cingcing

Jun 22, 2006, 1:04 PM

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.