Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

I hate days like this

orphandrew

Jun 14, 2006, 4:41 PM
MY manager is outselling me left & right because I keep having to step out to deal with problems; the other guy we work with(it's an independently owned kiosk with only myaelf, the manager, our other co-worker, and the owner who's never here) is talking sh!t behind my back to the owner, to take attention away from his own screw-ups. The owner, who after almost 5 months with the company doesn't have faith in my ability to work a full Sunday alone, and told me so on the phone, before telling me it's "not his place" to "interfere" with the business between me and my coworker. Hello, he @##$in owns the business, of course it's his place!

And on top of that, the idiot customers. I had a guy today threaten to cancel his 5 lines, tantrum in t...
(continues)
evilbstrd666

Jun 14, 2006, 4:55 PM
Don't feel bad. Having similar problems here. Except the customers don't even haggle over the price, they just grab it and run out the door. B@5tards.
orphandrew

Jun 14, 2006, 4:57 PM
I'd love for someone to grab it and run. I could use the excuse for violence. I'd love the chance to slide-tackle someone in this mall.
LIL K

Jun 14, 2006, 5:13 PM
I would tackle the thieves. Just to release some of my anger I have developed from rude customers.
evilbstrd666

Jun 14, 2006, 5:28 PM
I would have tackled my theives too, but I'm not in a mall, and they made it to their getaway car before I could grab their stupid *****.....
blusdrmr

Jun 14, 2006, 6:05 PM
I chased one to his car one time and kicked the door shut on his leg. I got the accessory back and called the cops while holding the door on his leg. The dumb@$$ parked his car in an alley and had to slide from the passenger side in. 🤣 So, he could not start the car and take off. What a moron.
blusdrmr

Jun 14, 2006, 5:52 PM
I hear ya. I just got a call from my landlord. Rent is due (past due) and business sucks so bad, I have not seen a commission check in two months and won't see one next month either. Needless to say.....eviction on Monday if rent is not paid = out of business. That's the bad part about owning the store.
evilbstrd666

Jun 14, 2006, 6:00 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that. That's seriously not cool.
blusdrmr

Jun 14, 2006, 6:02 PM
Especially when I have put all of my savings, checking and personal money into this thing to keep it alive for the past few months.

Yeah, it sucks donkey nuts, man.
evilbstrd666

Jun 14, 2006, 6:05 PM
"It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down, as long as you get up one more time than you were knocked down, you will still win."
blusdrmr

Jun 14, 2006, 6:07 PM
You know what? I needed that. Thanks, man.

Now....to get that $1500 I need by Monday.....
black_burry

Jun 14, 2006, 6:26 PM
go on a fire sale man,youll need to do about 400 daily but its worth a try
blusdrmr

Jun 15, 2006, 1:29 PM
Fire sale? What? Set the place on fire and try to sell it all before the place burns to the ground? 🤣
Sholyhit

Jun 15, 2006, 3:39 PM
I would love to have some ****-stain customers today. Unfortunately, I've been here for 7 hours and had one person stop to make a prepaid payment. I've still got another 5 hours to go before I go home too. ☹️

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.