Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I am bored. Tell me a story.

-T---Micah-

Jun 12, 2006, 4:51 PM
It has been like 2 hours since anyone has posted a message in this forum. I am bored someone tell me about the outrageous customer you had today. I would post one but all my customers have been normal. Nothing exciting.
Jaysin6940

Jun 12, 2006, 4:58 PM
The best I have from today is the customer who walked in and asked "how much be ya'll $10 t-mobile cards" After about a give minute stare he repeated the question then asked stupid question of the day number 2- "What's so funny man?"
KrazyJoe

Jun 12, 2006, 5:03 PM
Here's a story of similar stupidity.

When I worked at Best Buy I had a customer walk around the gift card rack with a gift card in her hand (that she had picked up somewhere else in the store) and asked me "Where do you keep your gift cards?"

I told her "you have on in your hand" as she was holding it, with big bold words on it that say "GIFT CARD" she responds with "Oh, is that what this is?"

Sadly, she was completely serious.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.