Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

pcs business connection

chuff80

Jul 17, 2004, 12:55 PM
I have a customer who wants a phone that will sync with a software other than Outlook. He runs something called Growthpoint or something like that, from Novell.

Any suggestions for any of the carriers? He wants to be able to remotely access his contacts and calender from anywhere.
WILLPHASE

Apr 4, 2006, 5:50 PM
I figure he would need something with a powerfull processor and mostlikely windows for smart phones...(ppc6700, i930,) or some other smartphone....you might even be able to check the black berry web site to se if they have that software for download if they do oviously you can offer a carrier that offers rim phones good luck
KrazyJoe

Apr 4, 2006, 5:51 PM
Just a wild guess, but I'd assume he probably found something by now considering this was posted almost 2 years ago 🤣
socallocal

Apr 4, 2006, 6:17 PM
You gotta give him credit for following up, though. That's some fantastic customer service. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.