Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

If given the choice...

xIsamuTM

May 7, 2006, 10:50 AM
sell pot or phones? I seemed to have made more money, shorter hours, and less rude people when I dealed on colfax and broadway. on average 2-300 a day, tax free, sunshine, talking to nice (albeit homeless and insane) people.
burger_with_fries81

May 7, 2006, 12:09 PM
I probably ran into you a few times heh heh..
Insert Witty Name Here

May 7, 2006, 12:49 PM
Phones, of course. I don't have to worry if I'm selling my Blackberry to an undercover cop.
yossi296_65

May 7, 2006, 11:09 PM
undercover cops at least have to have some kindof evidence of wrongdoing, but mystery shoppers.........
xIsamuTM

May 8, 2006, 11:18 PM
word.
Nikoletta

May 8, 2006, 3:56 PM
Pot. No Credit Checks, no Credit Cards... you don't pay me I actually get to break your knee caps, who are you going to complain to? The Cops? You were doing something illegal to begin with. And I can see you face to face, piss me off and you pay more, be nice and I can cut you a deal... definitely pot.
DEREK FOREEL

May 8, 2006, 4:19 PM
pot, a line of credit maybe established upon good payment history and quanity bought. its a product that they now what there getting when they but it, if u dont like them u can walk away, they usually come back a week later for more. they know how to use the pot. they can enjoy it for hours.
excerus

May 8, 2006, 5:59 PM
I can see smoking dope has definitely retarded your ability to answer this question. Lay off the pie, and go back to grammar school.
xIsamuTM

May 8, 2006, 11:18 PM
yeah, that evil, evil pie 🤣
alejandro

May 9, 2006, 9:31 AM
retarded is not a verb...
Don.Mike

May 9, 2006, 9:36 AM
1. To keep delaying; to continue to hinder; to prevent from progress; to render more slow in progress; to impede; to hinder; as, to retard the march of an army; to retard the motion of a ship; -- opposed to accelerate.
alejandro

May 9, 2006, 9:39 AM
That's retarded. I'm gonna retard you mike!
everman

May 9, 2006, 10:09 AM
I retard my ramen noodles with cold water before I put the seasoning in them.
xIsamuTM

May 9, 2006, 11:24 AM
customers coming in at 8:20 for a software update retard my ability to close on time.
Don.Mike

May 9, 2006, 10:17 AM
you can't hold me back!
djdelay

May 9, 2006, 11:29 AM
speaking from experience, I can definitely say phones. There is too much stress with selling drugs. I hated driving around with them. And every time someone knocks on your door you have to hide s.hit till you find out who it is. And then there were the two times I ended up in jail. S.hit, my roommate and best friend is in jail now because he sold s.hit and someone that he trusted for years snitched on him. I ain't ever seen anyone narc on you for unloading a couple vx9800s.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.