Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Slump

cingcing

Apr 3, 2006, 8:11 PM
I am in a HUGE slup right now. I have 0 activations for the last 3 days! This sucks, I don't even want to help customers anymore because I'm afraid of what kind of nightmare I am going to have to deal with. I have never had a run of sh!t like this before.

Has anyone else?
puppylove

Apr 3, 2006, 9:44 PM
oh yeah....when i used to work in a mall. of course, not only would i have the kind of days you are having, but i'd have to tell them where a freaking store is or how to get the foodcourt...look on a directory you idiot! Yeah, that one. The one that is right directly in front of my kiosk. Geez.
Nikoletta

Apr 4, 2006, 12:05 PM
Well mine wasn't exactly NO acts in three days but it was like 6 acts and 150 calls in three days. Looks like today is going to be another one of those days too. Nothing but idiots and sales lost because of the new system for 'promotional pricing' what a load of crap.
ondisplay

Apr 4, 2006, 1:09 PM
Yes going through one right now and it sucks.
WILLPHASE

Apr 4, 2006, 1:15 PM
What carrier do you work for? cause i work for Sprint/Nextel and we are haveing a huge dry season if you know wat i mean......we went from 130-120 acts in a month to 40-60 in a month max 70 its downright depressing but its also our fault for being so reluctant to sell sprint phones (but then again the fast activating system suck @$$)
KrazyJoe

Apr 4, 2006, 1:18 PM
I've been in a slump ever since I started in this store. I used to do 50-70 activations a WEEK at my old store. Now I'm lucky if I do 30 a MONTH. Actually, I've only reached the 30 mark once.

I need a new job.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.