Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

I have completed my last day

ColdWhiteLight

Mar 3, 2006, 11:52 AM
Thank God I am finally out of the wireless industry. I will never return to it, nor do I have the desire to do anything within the wireless industryever again. Man I hated that job. I hated all the ignorant people who pissed me off night after night. I hated having to stay 2 extra hours after closing because people would pile in there at 5 minutes until close. I am glad I can finally relax, not have to worry about brown-nosing anyone anymore. WOOO HOOO 😁
longsleeves

Mar 3, 2006, 11:54 AM
Did you quit? Were you fired? Were you recruited by our government for a top secret mission involving happy cows from california?
Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 4:05 PM
ah great, longsleeves, you've figured out what I really do with my time, now I have to kill you.
longsleeves

Mar 3, 2006, 4:15 PM
I won't talk I swear it. In fact I won't eat any dairy products.
Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 5:05 PM
Alright, I'll let you live...for now, but any more mention of the secret government project involving happy cows you're busted buster.
ESmurf

Mar 3, 2006, 12:43 PM
Congratulations CWL...

Best of luck to you and your fiance. I hope you enjoy being a History Teacher.

😁
KrazyJoe

Mar 3, 2006, 2:02 PM
Never say never.

I've said I was happy to be out of wireless and would never go back before. And then I came back. Twice... technically, 3 times. I can't get away 😢

Congrats to you though.
ButtaKnife

Mar 3, 2006, 2:54 PM
I'm glad to see you escaped this living pit of despair. Godspeed and conga-rats 😁
Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 4:06 PM
Please? I'll wear the Maid's outfit.
longsleeves

Mar 3, 2006, 4:16 PM
I thought I was going to wear the maid's outfit.
Nikoletta

Mar 3, 2006, 5:05 PM
You refused to wear it so now I have to. *nods sagely* It's all part of my clever disguise.
xIsamuTM

Mar 4, 2006, 2:42 AM
never mind.
ColdWhiteLight

Mar 5, 2006, 12:57 PM
😳 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.