Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

To all who gave me advice

ColdWhiteLight

Feb 22, 2006, 11:55 AM
I have officially put in my two weeks and I am going to go re-enroll in school in May. I am going to take the next 6 weeks off to get my attitude back in check, rekindle my relationship with my loving fiance, and get registered for school. I am going to go back to school to be a history teacher and I am really excited. To all who replied on the advice threat I appreciate it. The last few days have been really great and I hope my last two weeks of being here are at carrier X are fun. I'll still be on the boards cbecking in from time to time. Ya'll take it easy.

Cold
Vox Dei

Feb 22, 2006, 11:57 AM
SWEET!!!. Man that's the best thing you could have done. Just remember us little fokes when you are making the big bucks ;)
KrazyJoe

Feb 22, 2006, 12:49 PM
Just remember one thing the next time you get some asshat customer in the next 2 weeks. They can't fire you, you already quit. Feel free to cop an attitude if you see fit.

Good luck to you in your schooling and whatnot. I say you made the right choice.
ESmurf

Feb 22, 2006, 3:40 PM
YAY!! Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck in schooling, love and your future career. 😁
vmc5555

Feb 22, 2006, 4:24 PM
Yeah!! you "rekindle" that relationship Cold... 😈 J/K,

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.