Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

I am apperently a Dragon... and I like socks

Wakkado

Feb 2, 2006, 2:18 PM
Before you waste your time reading this, it is just an experience I am not trying to teach or anything other than relating a story. This will not benefit your eternal welfare, just something fun to read. I am surprised I have this much time to type while selling phones... NO CUSTOMERS ANYWHERE and I am in the food court of a mall

Had a customer approach me a few weeks ago, he had the crazy look in his eye and he started sweating when he got near. I am used to being stared at and gocked at. (I was a performer in The Rocky Horror Picture Show running around in front of hundreds of people with just a thong on.... TMI) Anyway he stared at me a little while as I stared back smiling like the caged monkey I am. Finally he blurts out none too...
(continues)
coffeecoffeecoffee

Feb 2, 2006, 2:37 PM
Thats amazing that someone would just walk up to you and say that!
It would be nice to know where he got the socks, you should ask him if you see him again. I don't know if I believe in reincarnation, but it may be possible.
I have always been very interested in dragons and have several of them tattooed on my body and thats all I will ever get. I guess I am the dragon lady.
Vox Dei

Feb 2, 2006, 5:11 PM
Oooo. Can i see? Dragons and gargoles are my thing.
coffeecoffeecoffee

Feb 2, 2006, 9:25 PM
I'd have to remove some clothing and thats not allowed at work! 🙂
Vox Dei

Feb 3, 2006, 1:02 PM
Haha. Pitty isn't it ;) Of course i'm not at your work so it wouldn't do me any good anyway 😛 I was talking pictures. Need like an MSN myspace and post them there. Especialy if they are cool ones.
Nikoletta

Feb 2, 2006, 3:07 PM
That is wicked! I actually do believe in reincarnation and I think that sometimes when you are obsessed with something it is because it had something to do with a previous life (I firmly believe I was sacraficed to Ares, God of War, in a previous life. I have my reasons.) Anyways, that really is pretty neat, thank you for sharing that.
ButtaKnife

Feb 2, 2006, 3:29 PM
I was born and raised Lutheran and really didn't question it until high school when some horoscope related book described me almost EXACTLY. These days my mind is wide-open to new ideas and I consider myself Agnostic. I've seen/heard/felt too many weird and conflicting things to make any final judgements. Cool story, one I will definitely try to remember and consider. 🙂
djdelay

Feb 2, 2006, 5:32 PM
that book was Numerology, wasn't it? That thing is freakin creepy.
Wakkado

Feb 2, 2006, 5:34 PM
It was acctually tittled something like Earth angels, wizards, dragons, and elementals.
ColdWhiteLight

Feb 2, 2006, 3:59 PM
DUDE!!! did you used to eat paint chips when you were little?? well at least tell me this, are the socks warm? I have these thin Nike socks I wear to work all time and they are comfy!! 🤣
Wakkado

Feb 2, 2006, 4:17 PM
Something in the book I was told about, a very interesting theory. Thats all it is, a theory.

Some beings on our planet are considered to be "Gaurdians". Not gaurdians in the sence we are used to. The theory implies that there are many other intelligent species out there (in space) and that earth is bassically considered an imature planet. These gaurdians are here just to make sure we dont blow ourselves up disrupting the magnetic field around our solar system. According to this theory we are quarentined out in a corner of the universe in an attempt to make sure we dont harm anyone else when not if we destroy ourselves. There were also "angels" that chose to come here and take a body so they can help others through our growing times...
(continues)
deeterman

Feb 3, 2006, 10:58 AM
what is the name of this book
Insert Witty Name Here

Feb 2, 2006, 4:28 PM
This story's cool. I want some dragon socks of my own. 😡
ccanady

Feb 2, 2006, 6:50 PM
play Final Fantacy XI online, I think I have some dragon socks in my inventory I can sell you. Heck I have the title dragon slayer on that game.
Insert Witty Name Here

Feb 3, 2006, 1:40 PM
I don't play online games, mainly due to firewalls. I just wanted some cool luck bringing socks.
bassplayer

Feb 2, 2006, 9:40 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. If this were true, I must be a wizard dragon angel, which would make me God. honestly, the reason why so many characteristic tests are fakes or inaccurate, is because everyone acts differently at different times, and everyone has all traits (for the most part) just in varrying degrees. I'm extremely shy (honest to God) but in a crowd I am the center and that's how I want it to be. I'm a bigger risk taker than anyone, if there's something to do I'll think it up and do it first while everyone shakes there head in disappointment, but then again I'm the big brother of my close group of friends and don't do a lot of the things they want to because I find them unreasonable, dangerous, and/or stupid.

(continues)
djdelay

Feb 2, 2006, 10:24 PM
very well spoken, bass. That is a basic fallacy in logic. The characteristics of the part do not equate to the characteristics of the whole. The truth of the part does not signify the truth of the whole.

lets take a classic example. Someone comes up to you and says...."Look out that way." (points in random direction) "The Horizon just stops. The ground you walk on is relatively flat in large areas, excluding mountains, canyons and the like. We believe that the world is flat, like a piece of paper. The edge of the horizon.....that's the end of the world."

Now, we know that both of the statements they start with are true. We can visually verify them. We do however know that the world is not flat.
sacdude

Feb 3, 2006, 3:49 AM
what in the world does this story has to do with cellphones
Wakkado

Feb 3, 2006, 12:08 PM
I was working at selling cell phones when it happened 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.