Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Cingy is teasing me :(

The Lost Ramone

Jan 30, 2006, 3:39 PM
cingy needs to stop sending me POP merchandise for the 9300, and send me the phone already! i would be thrilled to even see a dummy phone.

anyone else a little too excited for a tenative release phone? and what is it?
johnnybmagic

Jan 30, 2006, 4:11 PM
I cannot wait for the Cingular 8125!!!!!
As soon as it shows up as available on the price sheet I am getting one, I have played with the sprint version and it is awesome.
The Lost Ramone

Jan 30, 2006, 4:33 PM
ditto. i like the 2125 a little more than thatone, but i am not one for clunky devices. i prefer a phone held to my ear, not a lapt top 🙂
johnnybmagic

Jan 30, 2006, 4:48 PM
That makes sense except that is not a problem for me, I have probably not put my phone up to my ear 10 times in the last 6 months, always bluetooth, always!
The Lost Ramone

Jan 30, 2006, 4:58 PM
agreed on that, except i feel like a yuppie with a BT headset on, seeing as how every guy i meet with a headset is some corporate scumbag who thinks he is owed the world
lorilicious

Jan 30, 2006, 5:58 PM
yeah I know.. they are the same way around here... like pweeease!!! take that bt headset out of your ear and you are a peasant just like me! lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.