Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Rude Neighbors

Nikoletta

Jan 25, 2006, 4:12 PM
This gets me mad, really actually makes me mad (which most things don't honestly tick me off for more than a second and then I can drop it, this one sticks with me.)

We have one team on our call floor who could arguably be said to have outstanding team spirit. I can fully appreciate good team spirit and having a good time and celebrating accomplishments but these guys cross the line into just being bad call center neighbors, it's just rude.

They yell. Constantly. As a team so that it makes it hard for those of us who are unfortunate enough to be seated on the border between teams to hear ANYTHING our caller is saying.

Today they were worse than usual. We had our order system crashed for a while and when it came back up we were a...
(continues)
sacdude

Jan 25, 2006, 4:15 PM
next time, yell at them, tell to shut up.
cowboytim

Jan 25, 2006, 9:14 PM
I worked at Dell Computers about a year ago in home sales in their call center... I can totally relate. Customers could hear screaming managers/team members, which definitely didn't help make more sales $$$. 👿
ButtaKnife

Jan 26, 2006, 1:43 PM
Have you ever seen the video online of the girl singing into a camera in some office and a guy gets up from his desk further back and walks past the girl and smacks her with a book? Yeah, do that, but to that whole team.
KrazyJoe

Jan 26, 2006, 1:53 PM
oh man, that video had my dying laughing.

I must've replayed that at least 50 times.
johnnybmagic

Jan 26, 2006, 3:28 PM
Post a link to video if you can
Whitehorse

Jan 26, 2006, 10:49 PM
Hey, I'm all for team spirit & understand that - especially in the "total call center" environment it's hard to keep spirits up but I mean, get real... Yelling & screaming all the time? Maybe once in a while when someone does something really good but all the time, for no real reason???

Nikoletta, I can understand your frustration &, If your location is where I think it is, I'm not unhappy that I'm not traveling Maryland Way everyday...
sacdude

Jan 26, 2006, 11:05 PM
myself i will tell to knock it off

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.