Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

The GoPhone Glutton

johnnybmagic

Jan 20, 2006, 12:06 AM
I have a guy who comes in at least once a week, sometimes two or three times to activate a new GoPhone. He lives in a Hispanic area so I am thinking he is just reselling them, either that or he is in a really shady "business". Anyone have any theories or similar experiences?
UOQuack

Jan 20, 2006, 1:27 PM
we sold 45 of them in one month to a lady who was providing cell phones for foreign exchange teachers from India. They had no SSN yet so couldnt get contract lines, the Go Phone was their alternative. I'm sure this lady was reselling the phones to the teachers at a higher price.
dca

Jan 20, 2006, 1:31 PM
Agreed. Either they're fresh off the boat (whether legally or ilegally) or 'buy a pound a crank & get a free phone' kind of promo dealie...
djdelay

Jan 20, 2006, 1:34 PM
dude....I didn't get a phone with my pound of crank!!!!!!! where did you see that deal?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.