Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Got a new job!

pete1660

Jan 18, 2006, 11:58 AM
I'll be done with my old job as of Saturday, take a week to pack for my training, and then I start my NEW job! I'll still try to post every so often, but I'm not too sure of their internet policy (although I know that they all play poker online, so I don't think they're sticklers). So I'm quite excited. Sorry for posting a "happy" post, but I can't help it. 😁
dr_gonzo

Jan 18, 2006, 12:04 PM
Yeah, jeez Pete, we can't have any happy posts around here. LOL. 😳 Congrats on the new gig.
pete1660

Jan 18, 2006, 12:08 PM
Thx! Well, I haven't seen any posts from Niki today, so I'm a little bummed from that. I love reading her stories. If she wrote a book, I'd probably buy it...or just download it illegally online. 🤣
Nikoletta

Jan 18, 2006, 12:11 PM
haha, I just got in today and already it looks like it's going to be an... interesting day, haven't taken a call yet. I'm flattered though, what's funny is I'm working on a book but it has nothing to do with mobile phones, it's a fantasy novel 😁
pete1660

Jan 18, 2006, 12:26 PM
I like fantasy! What's it about. I'll be back in a few minutes...have to feed the monkey. 😉
aemsafd

Jan 18, 2006, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I'd definitely love a book about cellular customers. But you'd waive the activation fee for me, because I've been a customer for X number of years, right?
pete1660

Jan 18, 2006, 12:36 PM
That sounds like a great title for the book. "You'll waive that cost right?"
ButtaKnife

Jan 18, 2006, 3:36 PM
Conga-rats pete! You lucky sum...somethingsomething to keep it clean 😁
johnnybmagic

Jan 20, 2006, 12:12 AM
Did I read that correctly it takes you a week to pack?
ESmurf

Jan 20, 2006, 2:49 PM
Yeah, you should meet him... kind of girly... 😛
ESmurf

Jan 18, 2006, 5:29 PM
😢
I'm going to miss you Petey. Who will know what I'm ranting about?! Or who rather.
pete1660

Jan 18, 2006, 6:00 PM
🤣 I'll still post here!
ESmurf

Jan 18, 2006, 6:17 PM
😢 You say that now, it just won't be the same... tear. 😛
Insert Witty Name Here

Jan 18, 2006, 6:40 PM
People should post 'happy' posts more often.

Congrats, dearest Pete! 🙂
Crookdale

Jan 18, 2006, 8:32 PM
Pete!!! i just figured out who you were, i was told by someone who I work with who knows you. I can't believe all this time i never knew who you were. But im sure your company will miss you. And i am also pretty certain that you won't miss them!
djdelay

Jan 19, 2006, 1:45 PM
Holla at ya boy, pete! way to go, dude......don't forget us poor souls still doomed to work in this industry

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.