Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

All i can say is WOW....

Crookdale

Jan 16, 2006, 7:45 PM
So i just had this bright young fellow stop in here because he wanted me to just "run his credit right quick". So i did and he ended up having a write off account. So i asked if he has ever had service with us before, to which he said no. So i was like, well it is telling me that you have had our service before and there is still an unpaid bill that you have not given us. Then he goes, well my brother had a phone through you but he used my information and he stopped paying the bill. But that was 2 years ago so i am fine right?

UUUHHHHH....... NO?
lorilicious

Jan 16, 2006, 7:50 PM
lmao what a F**kin idiot!
Like people don't know how credit works... hrmm... sure dude...
Crookdale

Jan 16, 2006, 7:52 PM
exactly.. here let me give you another phone. I will trust that you will keep paying your bill!
lorilicious

Jan 16, 2006, 7:55 PM
or was he expecting for you to say:
"OMG your brother is a jerk, don't worry about it tho, we'll give you a second chance..." lol
johnnybmagic

Jan 20, 2006, 1:33 AM
I had a similar situation, a girl came in and I ran her credit, it wouldn't update so I called it in, the analyst told me the girl still owed $300 on an old account. I informed the customer of this and she said, but I can still get the phone right? I said maybe with a substantial deposit after the old ccount is paid off. She loudly exclaimed; What! That was like 3 years ago! Freakin IDIOT!
Jerry B

Jan 20, 2006, 11:42 AM
I think they stop at the local church and confess on the way to the store and then by the time they feel they should be cleansed for past bills?
The real suprise for ones that have stuck either Nextel or Sprint in the past is when they come in now and try to get one or the other and don't realize that they are now the same company and share the same records.

Have a great day,JB
Photogal1966

Jan 20, 2006, 12:16 PM
😕

Ya know, it always AMAZES me the number of people who acted shocked and dismayed when they come back with a big deposit.

Don't they know when their credit is shot?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.