Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

hello all

soldmysoul4cellular

Dec 29, 2005, 9:37 AM
just wanted in intro myself...i have been reading this forum for atleast a year if not more and i've finally decided to join in....i can relate ALOT to what you guys talk about....lets see....i worked for verizon wirelss (was actually in the first "Verizon" training class--bell atlantic prior to that) i worked in two different retail locations as a rep and then worked in their tele-sales depart for 1 year.....jumped ship to do "other stuff" then went to att retail and now as we all know it's all about cingular...so i kinda feel qualified to put my 2 cents in where needed...or just vent my many many many many frustrations to the world......
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 29, 2005, 12:36 PM
Hi! Glad you're here. You should come to the Lounge and gossip with us. 🙂
soldmysoul4cellular

Dec 29, 2005, 2:14 PM
how do you do that?
craptacularwireless

Dec 29, 2005, 2:17 PM
Welcome. The way you go to the lounge is by going to the main forum page and clicking on Lounge. 🙂
soldmysoul4cellular

Dec 29, 2005, 2:56 PM
😳 ya think i'd a figured that one out all on my own
cabreras23

Dec 29, 2005, 12:38 PM
Hi! Nice to see ya on. Welcome to the forum! 🙂
soldmysoul4cellular

Dec 29, 2005, 2:57 PM
😁 thanks!!
djdelay

Dec 29, 2005, 12:40 PM
vent away brother or sister
soldmysoul4cellular

Dec 29, 2005, 2:58 PM
it's brother....and thank you....i will!!!! i got 5 years and 2 companies to vent on!!!
longsleeves

Dec 29, 2005, 1:45 PM
Hola

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.