Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

I don't want to be here.

Nikoletta

Nov 14, 2005, 1:20 PM
I really just don't want to be here today. Well most days I don't but here I am. I told a friend of mine that I was working 50 hours this week and he asked me why... my response... I hate my job.

It actually really makes sense in a twisted way. I hate my job SO MUCH that I am willing to work those 50 hour weeks on a regular basis in order to have the money saved to go back to college so I can get a job I don't hate instead of being stuck here.
usaf_joe

Nov 14, 2005, 1:28 PM
as long as its busy or there's something to do its fine .. its the dead time that kills me 😳
kracing

Nov 14, 2005, 1:52 PM
I am sick today and I really just want to go home and sleep. 😢 I don't want to be here!
usaf_joe

Nov 14, 2005, 4:06 PM
Average time between customers .. 2 hours
craptacularwireless

Nov 14, 2005, 1:52 PM
I feel you, Niki, I don't want to be here either. I work that many hours all the time and it feels like I don't do anything other than work. It's going to change pretty soon, though. Ten hours a day, six days a week can get old fast. To top it off, I feel really sick. I don't have energy, I feel dizzy, and I have a headache. Seven more hours to go! Yippee! 🙄
cellnuts

Nov 14, 2005, 2:06 PM
Borders Latte and this site takes care of my down time for me. 🙂
craptacularwireless

Nov 14, 2005, 2:11 PM
French Vanilla Cappuccino or Kenya Coffee with Hazelnut Cream are what I usually drink. Sometimes I have Pumpkin Spice Latte. Too bad I get them from the 7-11 across the street. I do get them free, though. 🙂
cellnuts

Nov 14, 2005, 2:15 PM
that Kenya sounds good wonder it Borders has that? i work right becide them thats why i go there but mine are like 4.00 a pop!

im eating combos now i give it a 1/2 hr and the whole bag will be eaten... 😉
kracing

Nov 14, 2005, 2:16 PM
I have a vanilla soy latte from Starbucks almost EVERY day. I love them!!! 😁
cellnuts

Nov 14, 2005, 2:17 PM
im not lucky enough to have a starbucks in my town 😡
kracing

Nov 14, 2005, 2:23 PM
I would go NUTS!! I am so sorry 😢
It is also great for hangovers 😉
craptacularwireless

Nov 14, 2005, 2:36 PM
A town with no Starbucks?! 😲 Is that even legal? Aren't they required by law to be in ever corner of every town? 🤣
longsleeves

Nov 14, 2005, 2:23 PM
I don't mind being here today but I've nothing to do.
Nikoletta

Nov 14, 2005, 2:27 PM
I wish it were slower. I just got another classic caller though.

This chucklehead wanted to 'help his friend' get set up with a line but oddly enough when he passed the phone to his 'friend' she had a really hoarse voice (poor thing, said she had a cold) but as the call went on it became harder and harder to tell him from his 'friend' probably because it was the same person who just thought I was too dumb to notice how masculine her voice was becoming. Excuse me while I get in touch with the fraud-prevention guru!
ralph_on_me

Nov 14, 2005, 2:29 PM
lmao, I kind of enjoy screwing over people trying to screw me. I think I'd enjoy it much more sitting down and over the phone so they couldn't see my face though. The rest of the job would suck though.
craptacularwireless

Nov 14, 2005, 2:34 PM
I say we all go home sick today!
longsleeves

Nov 14, 2005, 2:36 PM
Sounds like a plan I think I'll get explosive diarrhea What's everyone else coming down with?
Nikoletta

Nov 14, 2005, 3:24 PM
YES! I'm sick... food poisoning.
kracing

Nov 14, 2005, 4:10 PM
Sad thing is, I really am sick! Can I go home too? 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.