Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Grrr....it really grinds my gears when...

CptFarlow

Nov 11, 2005, 1:36 PM
...customers don't get a bill, so they feel that means they are entitled to one free month of service. Then when there service gets cut off, they come in here, and being to complain to me about what to do. I tell him to pick up the customer service line, and now he is arguing about paying a bill that he never got.

Grrr.... 👿

Other than that...how are your Fridays going? 🙂
pete1660

Nov 11, 2005, 1:41 PM
hahahahaha, I love people who "never got a bill so I didn't think I had to pay anything". Unfortunately I still have to work on Saturday, so it's not super great, but we'll have some fun today
ralph_on_me

Nov 11, 2005, 1:59 PM
I have off Saturday, and I got word that a promotion is almost official (owner wants the weekend to think about it). I think it's a pretty good Friday so far!
craptacularwireless

Nov 11, 2005, 2:04 PM
Congratulations ralph!
ralph_on_me

Nov 11, 2005, 2:07 PM
TY, but not yet... we can't jinx this baby. The odds are good, but nothing's on paper yet.
celesticatfl

Nov 11, 2005, 3:44 PM
Today is not too bad. not busy at all AND I got a email from the Pres of the Company telling me I am getting a Christmas Bonus in addition to my commission check on the 15th! Yeah!
ralph_on_me

Nov 11, 2005, 3:58 PM
SWEET!!!

Christmas money rules.
CptFarlow

Nov 11, 2005, 4:10 PM
Good to hear that. My Friday so far has consisted of the following:

-Couple wanting to activate a phone onto their account. Turns out it is a Cingular phone. They don't believe me when I tell them I can't do it (I sell Sprint...), and they say that friends of theirs have done it.

-Bill problems

-More bill problems

Now my boss is previewing songs on his new A940 and making me guess them.
longsleeves

Nov 11, 2005, 4:12 PM
how many have you gotten right 😁
GILDAR

Nov 11, 2005, 4:13 PM
great friday... this my last day of training class and we are having a pot-luck with our class
celesticatfl

Nov 11, 2005, 4:22 PM
Had a guys call last week, In November mind you. Complaining that he wants credit for no service for a month after Hurricane Katrina. Says he couldn't use his phone, etc. I explain to him that He needs to call the special help line set-up specifically for folks affected by the Hurricane. Then he starts in about how there was no towers etc and then changes his story. Now he lost his phone and could use his service. So I ask him which was it? Did he not have service or did he lose his phone? I'm trying to understand the situation right? Then he starts shrieking at me saying it's our fault and he's not paying. And I'm trying to question exactly what he expects me to do. He says he wants credit for the past 2 months of 'no service'. Again I try ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.