Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Assaulted on the job.

axess_denied

Nov 9, 2005, 10:20 PM
I swear to God, this man almost got punched in the jaw for his attitude towards me the other night. Here's the story: A$$hat comes nto the store to pay his bill. That is all gravy, until he whips out his checkbook. I personally don't go too many places that let you write checks without proper ID; so, as I do with EVERY customer writing a check, I asked for his license. "I don't have it with me." I told this guy I was sorry, however for his security I would take his check. After he told me he would call care to have them force me to take the check, I explained to him he could make the payment over the phone with a check and no ID. He did not want to do that so I told him that I would not be taking his payment via check that evening. So, to sh...
(continues)
Amy55

Nov 9, 2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah you should have punched him in the jaw. What a jackass.
cingcing

Nov 9, 2005, 10:55 PM
Funny thing you should post this today. There is a customer trying to sue one of my reps for assault. The guy had a broken phone, and was talking to a different rep about how this company is a ripoff and this and that. All standard stuff. Then this rep pulls out a copy of our policies and procedures and slides it across the counter towards the customer. It slides off the counter and at his and lands at his feet. I got a call from a care manager about an hour later saying the guys was cliaming he was assualted! I also got a call from another stores manager asking what happened! lol I noted the account saying I checked the tape and talked to several reps and customers that were on the floor at the time and the pamphelet that he was "assualted"...
(continues)
SamGizzle

Nov 11, 2005, 12:11 AM
If you still have that customer's mobile number you have the full right to ask your manager to note the account and barr the customer from the retail store. They can mail their pmt in or pay by phone. If they have a phone issue, they can contact cust serv for a replacement as long as there's no water damage. otherwise he gets charged. People shouldn't act like that, and I think if we took a stand for every time that happened, ppl would realize that they can't wipe their butts with us. Next time he comes in, "IF" he's hateful, KICK HIM OUT AND LET HIM KNOW HE"S BARRED. Call the cops if you have to... But more than likely, the next time you see him, he won't remember you and be nice as day. 😁
cingcing

Nov 11, 2005, 12:22 AM
F him, he wont come back and if he does he will be asked to leave immediatley! I have no time for a$$holes like that.
SamGizzle

Nov 11, 2005, 12:32 AM
thats the spirit...People like that should have their feet cut off and made to jump up and down til their empty anyways. I actually had a lady removed from the store because she wouldn't stop yelling and cursing. later that day she came back with her husband and they were both yelling about how we were ignorant and how it was no wonder I worked in a cell phone store and blah blah blah. So i kicked them both out. The next day...
They BOTH CAME BACK, I hit the silent alarm and they both left in the back of a police car.... HAHAHAHAHA i left in my Brand new BMW325i LOL! I wonder who felt more ignorant at the end of the day LOL! 😁
kracing

Nov 11, 2005, 11:00 AM
I had a older man stalking me at one time. He was so creepy. H would come in the store at least twice a week and if I was not here he would want to know when I would be back. He never wanted to talk about the phones. Just ask me out. I told him no and that I had a boyfriend. He did not care. Finally one day he filled out a credit app.(now I had his name and address) After it came back with a deposit, he was asking me out again. I told him no and that i was not comfortable with him asking me that. Well he got pissed. He was yelling at me and I told him to leave and not to come back. He left, but was hanging around right outside the door. I was getting nervous so I called to cops. But the time they got there he was gone. But as you remember e...
(continues)
GILDAR

Nov 11, 2005, 11:04 AM
Sweet....good thinking
axess_denied

Nov 11, 2005, 1:29 PM
I have all the info. for this clown I am tempted to ask the local 5.0 to take a trip to this guy's house and tell him NEVER to come to my store again. At that point I may rip his head off.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.