Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Broken Phone

aemsafd

Oct 30, 2005, 4:16 PM
On Sanyo's, as well as most phones, there is a little knob on the inside of the phone, just above the hinge. This is the Sanyo PM-8200, and it is on the right side. It's purpose is that it lets the phone know that the phone is closed. (Think of the fact that the light on the fridge only comes on when the door is open)

Has any seen this break off, especially on a Sanyo phone? Is there any way that this counldn't have been caused by inappropiate use/gross damage?
Nikoletta

Oct 30, 2005, 4:22 PM
I had a Moto V300 that they thought that might be the problem with it. My Samsung has never had that problem but I don't know about Sanyos.
wacko_javo

Oct 30, 2005, 6:52 PM
Sanyo's have the crappiest hinges ever... anything hinge related in a Sanyo is normal tear, believe your poor customer and replace the phone.
packerpeaner

Nov 1, 2005, 4:19 PM
i have worked for sprint for 4 years and never seen that peice break off. not to say it isnt possible but you would almost have to try to break it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.