Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

"hold on I need something to write with"

cellnuts

Oct 24, 2005, 2:16 PM
U just had this customer call in that has been trying to call customer service for the last hour, he keeps saying that he can't get thru.

im like " sir, are you sure you have the right number?"

he says " yeah, it keeps cutting me off when i call *611"

I said well try calling the 1-800 # instead of *611,

he said " well that cost me money"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! 😳

first of all its a toll free # second of all it does not cost a person money to call there own providers customer service.
Why do you think we have that feature called *611 that you can dial right from your phone?

So I put the customer on hold and called cust. serv. (maybe they were having phone line issues)

of course i got thru fine, got back on the pho...
(continues)
cadillacman1986

Oct 24, 2005, 2:19 PM
oh do please keep us updated on this joker!
axess_denied

Oct 24, 2005, 5:09 PM
Are you serious? That is weak, don't give us updaes... and what does your title have to do with... Put up the whole story and make us laugh... That is why we like you cellnuts, make us laugh!!!!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
cellnuts

Oct 24, 2005, 7:34 PM
cell nuts came from me being absolutly crazy (nuts)in the head after working in this business for 4 years now going on 5, bascially ever since i was old enough to work in cellular.

and these customers never seize to amaze me im so f*ing sick and tired of answering the same damn question all the time....ie. how do u set up vm, or why cant you replace my phone in the store, can you tell im not having a good day?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.