Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Idiots on the Phone

cellphonessuck

Sep 7, 2005, 11:31 AM
I work in a call center and the retards we get on the phones gotta be half gone. they ask stupid stuff. Ex- "Can i Get the # for 911?" Where is my car? They think I have ll the answers I transfer quite a few of them to our spanish line.
texaswireless

Sep 9, 2005, 12:23 AM
You are so full of ****. You said you got a free Ipod when the sales rep dropped off your phones. If you work for Cingular they do not ship phones directly from the call center.

Do you work at a store or do you work at a call center?

Why are the stupid statements? What is your endgame here?
texaswireless

Sep 9, 2005, 12:25 AM
cellphonessuck said:
😁 the new rokr from cingular is a cool phone the motorola rep that just dropped off a shipment for us just gave all of us here at our store one for free.

At least if you are going to lie you could be a little less obvious. Where is pooky bear when I need him?
cadillacman1986

Sep 9, 2005, 12:32 PM
wow dude, seeing that, you really are full of it! haha, a rep at a call center getting a free phone, who are you trying to fool. you only get to look at the phones online, you don't even come in contact with them! I work at a call center and no reps ever come by, and if they did, they certainly wouldn't give the hundred + people that work there a free ROCKR phone. take your load of bs somewhere else, lol hahaah
goinfastisfun

Sep 9, 2005, 12:37 PM
From what i've gathered he ?she claims to work at a store as far as free phones go i've never heard of that before but i have heard of corp.stores getting free service
cadillacman1986

Sep 9, 2005, 1:14 PM
I have heard of people at the store getting a free phone, so that would anull my previous comment. I do know that Best Buy Verizon employees get a new phone every year, it was just stated under out M&P site.
texaswireless

Sep 9, 2005, 1:40 PM
But in previous statements he says he works at a call center. He has also said he has a masters degree but cannot spell college.

This guy is full of it.
everman

Sep 9, 2005, 2:31 PM
....busted.
cellphonessuck

Sep 9, 2005, 2:37 PM
Damn jake shut up it is so muh fun bs with these people
everman

Sep 9, 2005, 2:44 PM
seriously mr ex marine sniper, use some judgement before you do something stupid like that.
cellphonessuck

Sep 9, 2005, 2:51 PM
Isnt a good spoof so much fun but y'all like to bitc# too much
texaswireless

Sep 9, 2005, 3:53 PM
Probably not very fun for those people who actually have lost their entire existance to the hurricane you so easily make light of.

Bad taste, terrible judgement.
beastfromthemiddleeast

Sep 9, 2005, 4:07 PM
yea thats not somethin to joke about stupid
texaswireless

Sep 9, 2005, 6:01 PM
You are such a moron.

I am just imagining you typing responses to yourself.

Don't do what the voices say. Stay away from the TV.
everman

Sep 9, 2005, 6:04 PM
That is so awesome.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.