Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Hope they didn't moniter that one.

Nikoletta

Aug 24, 2005, 6:02 PM
I really hope this last call doesn't get QAed...because I just lost it.

Keep in mind I've had a bad day, I'm cranky and trying not to let it show, I don't feel well and my patience is stretched to the breaking point...here is the result.

Kid calls in, he must be...maybe 12, says his dad has an account and that he and daddy want to find out about adding a line to the account for him (the kid.) So of I ask (because there have been many times when I have been wrong about the age of a caller at my first guess...) if the account is in his name. He responds that he and his father have the same name so yes the account is in his name (and I guess you could say it is...) But I try again. Is the account under your social security number? He...
(continues)
KCShadowDragon

Aug 24, 2005, 6:17 PM
I am my father...

Idiot.
cellutions79

Aug 24, 2005, 7:26 PM
That is f'n hilarious, by far the funniest thing I have ever read in any forum period. On another note I am sorry your having a bad day. Atleast its almost over. bye-bye.
hishkebibble

Aug 24, 2005, 7:31 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

"luke, I am my father!!"
Nikoletta

Aug 24, 2005, 7:37 PM
Thank you, yes I'm glad it's almost over and tomorrow is technically a day off though I'll be back in here for some more fun and games (yes overtime pay) Though at least I won't be taking calls tomorrow. (thank you god) Glad I could make somebody's day with that one at least.
ColdWhiteLight

Aug 25, 2005, 11:07 AM
You know he looks like hes 13 but hes something like 29. Maybe it was someone like him. I am my father... thats a new one.
Nikoletta

Aug 25, 2005, 12:23 PM
That's one of my favorite phrases too... 'You must have fallen out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.' And then the other sort of version of that is 'You must be the one the guy with the Stupid Stick uses to train his apprentice.' But then I think that stupid people are the biggest plauge on humanity followed closely by selfish people...the ones who think they're special (that whole special and unique snowflake thing that makes me so crazy.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.