Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Do you guys do drugs?

MinneFizzle

Jul 9, 2005, 4:04 PM
If you can't tell, I am very bored!

So - please "humor" me with your "secert pasts" about drugs, wild orgies, and other things!
Phydeaux

Jul 9, 2005, 5:04 PM
People who post the wrong thing in the wrong forum are on drugs.
RedTeamRocks

Jul 9, 2005, 5:09 PM
Actually I would say that the DARE program I had in fifth grade really helped me to refrain from ever using drugs. I would highly recomend the DARE program.
prncss21

Jul 9, 2005, 6:05 PM
i can still remember when i got my DARE diploma!! i was so proud of myself....too bad it was just til high school....
aemsafd

Jul 10, 2005, 11:08 AM
My school never did DARE. It was held for everyone in sixth grade, but when I entered sixth, they changed it so everyone in fifth grade went to it. I guess our school just gave up on our whole class.
everman

Jul 10, 2005, 12:11 PM
I have only smoked the drugs once in my life, when I was about 15.
I was and I guess am desparingly straight edge.
nbostic

Jul 21, 2005, 4:49 PM
Drugs Are Really Expensive? No drugs, but this job (and the sweet taste of hops) are making me become and alcoholic!
prncss21

Jul 21, 2005, 7:40 PM
alcohol is not as bad as drugs tho...
FlyDog

Jul 21, 2005, 9:39 PM
I dunno, when's the last time you saw a hippie stoner beating the sh*t out of his old lady on COPS?

Booze makes you ten foot tall and bullet proof, pot makes you eerily facinated by the ceiling.
thespike66

Jul 21, 2005, 11:24 PM
Kudos to that!!!

I smoke pot about everyday before going to bed, because if i don't i will probably not sleep until 3 hours later.

I never drink (except tequila when i go out, for some incredibly odd reason i can drink that sh*t like milk and never get sick... go figure) cause 2-3 beers will make an asshole out of me.

I definitively think that ganja is illegal for the wrong reasons, and that society would be slightly more happy if everybody would take a toke once in a while. Or at least ceilings would get better examined.

-Frenchie-
FlyDog

Jul 21, 2005, 11:35 PM
I like that we're slowly decriminalizing the weed up in Canada. It's progressive, and it gives the cops better things to do than chase pot fiends.
bluesnot

Jul 21, 2005, 11:44 PM
Totally agree.
I can name about 10-15 people I know or have known, who are dying, or have died, from alcohol.
I know about 3 times as many people who smoke pot, and yet know none, or have never heard of any, who have died from smoking marijuana.

On another note, I was in the dare program in elementary school and it didn't help at all. When I got older, I researched drugs on my own, and came up with my own conclusions. A lot of them were in line with DARE, but a lot of them were complete bullsh*t.

I'm just glad I didn't take everything DARE said as gospel. I've realized that, when you're a kid, you can't really trust adults. They'll feed you all sorts of lies and make you think it's real (i.e. santa, jesus, smoking, sex, etc..) instea...
(continues)
santasbluehelper

prncss21 said:
alcohol is not as bad as drugs tho...

Alchol is a drug dumbass.
ZombieJ

Jul 21, 2005, 4:58 PM
I'm high right now. thinking about burnin another one in a few minutes. care to join ?
FlyDog

Jul 21, 2005, 5:51 PM
Well, I do get a nice natural high from killing hookers with a brick.

I call him Mr. Pendleberry
santasbluehelper

I'd love to jion were you at?
FlyDog

San Fierro, just moved in from Liberty City
lil_smurfy

he's lying santasbluehelper LOL
santasbluehelper

Jul 22, 2005, 12:05 AM
I'll kick after work. unless that offer for the jiont still stands...
thespike66

Jul 22, 2005, 12:18 AM
I'm 7 hours away from being released from this hell... i can't wait to feel da ganja hit my lungs...

-Frenchie-
ZombieJ

Jul 22, 2005, 1:57 AM
sorry bro, got ripped, Started playing baseball on the PS2... forgot I even made the offer... you know how it is.
ZombieJ

Jul 22, 2005, 2:00 AM
I'm in Hali right now, gotta make the long arduous 😁 trip into Dartmouth tomorrow evening back to work.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.