Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Sprint Rumors

aemsafd

Jul 1, 2005, 9:16 AM
Just talked to my Sprint rep. Although this seems reliable, I have no other way to prove this. Supposedly, Sprint is going to start offering 6 PM Night and Weekend minutes. Here's the question: Is this Sprint coming out with a more competitive plan, or are they so desperate for business they need to offer 13 hours of unlimited talk time?
everman

Jul 1, 2005, 11:06 AM
Who cares what plan sprint offers? The only unlimited minutes that matter on sprint are the unlimited minutes you arent able to use your phone.
pcrisp07

Jul 1, 2005, 12:53 PM
LOL
lil_lara

Jul 1, 2005, 4:50 PM
I'd go with they're desprate. I actually had a woman come into my store saying she "loved sprint" i'm like WHAT?? thats like saying I LOVE T MOBIL! Don't get me wrong, t mobile is great where you can get service
jdmchic

Jul 3, 2005, 9:27 AM
Rumor is true... nights and weekends start at 6.. for an extra 10 dollars. And the free and clear plans are GONE. But.. thats all that chnaged. I have the new rate plan brochures.
captainplooky

Jul 4, 2005, 6:55 AM

the free and clear plans are GONE

Is this market specific? Just checked the website and Free and Clear plans still show for the few zip codes I checked.
jdmchic

Jul 4, 2005, 8:06 AM
they will be gone on July 7th. They will only be available for exsisting customers, of course.

I think it will be for all markets. I know a lot of stores in the Alamosa market and they havent heard anything yet. But, they got the 5pm nights and weekends like 6 months ago, although it's only for the area wide plans.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.