Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Customer Appreciation

Irolledyourmomover

Jun 29, 2005, 9:15 PM
Has anyone ever dated one of their customers???? let me know if anyone out there has hooked up with a customer.
cingcing

Jun 29, 2005, 9:25 PM
I dated your mom
Irolledyourmomover

Jun 29, 2005, 9:33 PM
thg.bdgf,.dkvbdslkgndsakfm vfkhv.kdshgfib

i dated your mother when she gave me a better price on surgerically repairing my cellular device
cingcing

Jun 29, 2005, 9:38 PM
😳 Yeah she told me about you, how you bought her all kinds of things and called her all the time. She even told me how you wouldn't leave her alone when she told you to, and how she had to get a restraining order against you. Let it go man, it's over.
Irolledyourmomover

Jun 29, 2005, 10:03 PM
I know, I'm sorry. I should have never done those things. It's just that I love her SO much, I can't get her out of my head. Please tell her that I miss her.
Doppelganger

Jun 30, 2005, 10:22 AM
.. this conversation is gold. 🤣
cingcing

Jun 29, 2005, 9:31 PM
Oh, and another thing..............Your face
Doppelganger

Jun 30, 2005, 10:23 AM
PWN3D.
Irolledyourmomover

Jun 30, 2005, 2:55 PM
Doppelganger said:
PWN3D.

//???????????????????? 😕
shayalon

Jun 30, 2005, 2:59 PM
It's L337 SP33k
or Elite Speak
It's a computer geek thing.
shayalon

Jun 30, 2005, 3:01 PM
Oh...and it means "Owned"...which means...well "someone pulled one over on you" or "he/she showed you" ---except it's more L337
cingcing

Jun 30, 2005, 3:01 PM
what does it mean for us non-computer g33ks?
Doppelganger

Jun 30, 2005, 4:54 PM
i'm not a geek! i'm just.. unique! 🙂
jerrydock

Jun 30, 2005, 3:00 PM
I do it all the time. And they bring me lunch to my work. Most know each other so that makes it better; don't need two women showing up with lunch on the same day.
Irolledyourmomover

Jun 30, 2005, 3:03 PM
Jerry have you ever recieved extra special attention from a customer?? ie dental surgery?
jerrydock

Jul 1, 2005, 9:30 AM
My dentist is also my customer. I do business with the people who do business with me.
lil_lara

Jul 1, 2005, 4:54 PM
I dated one of my customers, not when I worked in wireless, tho, before this job I worked at my familys pet store. There was this one really hot guy that just kept hanging out with his friends at my store. One day they just wouldn't leave and i'm like guys I got work to do you gotta go, and the hot guy went out of the store, came back in with his phone number and said "thats why they wont' leave beacause I havent given you this yet" and then he left all red-faced. He even called the store to apolgize for giving me his number.

His name is scott, we have been dating for over a year now and we live together 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.