Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

This is one of the many reasons why we left attws

newfette

Jun 26, 2005, 5:53 PM
do people say that to us like it's gonna hurt our feelings??
cingcing

Jun 27, 2005, 12:40 PM
Yup, and they actually think that T-mobile, or Verizon, or Sprint is gonna treat them differently. 🤣
LilShorty

Jun 27, 2005, 5:51 PM
cingcing said:
Yup, and they actually think that T-mobile, or Verizon, or Sprint is gonna treat them differently. 🤣

How do you know they won't? Or at least, T-Mobile or Verizon?
cingcing

Jun 27, 2005, 6:07 PM
Because I've worked for or work with with someone who has worked for all of those
Vox Dei

Jun 27, 2005, 6:25 PM
I wonder. If you go to prision are you still responible for all you debts? Do you sill incure intrest on all your debts when you go to prision? I know if you are in the army and you get activated or you get deployed in another country you are not bound to any contract and you cannot incure interest on debts while you are deployed. But then again prision is still in the US and it's your own fault.
Vatothe0

Jun 27, 2005, 11:28 PM
I was just thinking about this the other day. Who would waste their phone call on putting their cell phone on a voluntary suspend?
KnifeySpooney

Jul 5, 2005, 3:08 PM
Some people do it if they lose their phone. If it was stolen, that way the theif cannot use it at the owner's expense.

I've also had parents call in to suspend their child's line to curtail excessive use.
Vatothe0

Jul 5, 2005, 11:12 PM
It seems as if you didn't read the post I was replying to. You may want to check that out.
elmo01

Jul 4, 2005, 2:51 PM
Vox Dei said:
I wonder. If you go to prision are you still responible for all you debts? Do you sill incure intrest on all your debts when you go to prision? I know if you are in the army and you get activated or you get deployed in another country you are not bound to any contract and you cannot incure interest on debts while you are deployed. But then again prision is still in the US and it's your own fault.

you do... I have taken that phone call... if it goes past due for more than 90 days it goes off to a collection agency....the know where to find you....
Vox Dei

Jul 4, 2005, 8:54 PM
Ya but it's not like they can call you up and harrass you for the money 😛
slochraven

Jul 6, 2005, 9:11 AM
hmm really I have tried Verizon and hated their customer service and went to T-mobile and have had no problems whatsoever. Their people are polite and helpful and don't make someone think cause they are asking for help they are dumb.
BoomBoxing

Jul 5, 2005, 2:11 PM
Oh they'll treat them differently alright while trying to sell them, once they're customers it won't really matter.
KCShadowDragon

Jul 5, 2005, 4:23 PM
newfette said:
do people say that to us like it's gonna hurt our feelings??

I love to hear a customer say this. They always name another company we run the insurance for. So yeah. take your buisness elsewhere I promise you'll still be paying my check.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.