Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Customers voicemail greetings...

Tomdg07

Jan 10, 2012, 5:31 PM
anybody make outbound calls... if so whats the best/worse voicemail greeting you have ever heard?
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jan 10, 2012, 8:24 PM
Ringback tones

Ya have to think

THIS is the song you want professional people to hear when they call you?

last time i worked there we could pick who heard what..use it people
Tomdg07

Jan 11, 2012, 10:24 AM
irrelevant to my topic and not at all what I'm talking about ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
RageLevel-RISING

Jan 11, 2012, 10:09 AM
The best VM greeting I remember from back in the days when I worked at T-Mobile was some guy who had THIS as his greeting:

(it went something like this, in a very deep dark voice that as far as I could tell was the same customer's voice I spoke with before):

You are filth. You are worthless. You are nothing. Scum of the earth, you are beneath me... (this and other insults about slime and filth and oozing nothingness) ๐Ÿคฃ
Tomdg07

Jan 11, 2012, 10:23 AM
best one I ever had I just got yesterday, was a chick singing a song that went something like this ....
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
my face went something like this... ๐Ÿคจ > ๐Ÿ‘€ > ๐Ÿ˜ณ > ๐Ÿ˜ฒ > ๐Ÿ˜ > ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Iove2transfercustomers

Jan 12, 2012, 8:34 PM
yesterday, i got, "hello?.....hello?....i can't even hear you......you know what? i'm not even on the phone, leave a message!" yes, i fell for it. the sad thing is, i got that same call on outbound the day before yesterday, and still fell for it ๐Ÿ˜ก
truthinsuffering

Jan 12, 2012, 9:40 PM
Sounds like my voicemail.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.