Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Two things

cingcing

Jun 21, 2005, 4:01 PM
Came in this morning and my logins didn't work, so I called IT. There was a message about a problem with Internet Exploder, they have posted a trouble ticket @ www...........

and

We keep getting pre-packeged Orange Go-Phones with blue sim cards.
captainplooky

Jun 23, 2005, 6:34 AM
Mozilla Firefox for the win!

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ »

I HIGHLY encourage those in IT to advocate the use of Firefox over IE. There are numerous advantages.

For business or personal use - you can't go wrong.

On a side note -

Awhile back when Microsoft was showasing their engine - they posted screenshots demonstrating its use on the web. Keen eyes quickly spotted that the Microsoft engineers were using Mozilla Firefox as their browser.

Within minutes of the press release - the images were taken down and eventually changed to a IE browser.
Jldnr77

Jun 23, 2005, 9:07 AM
🤣 LMAO....Firefox rules 😎
nextgeneration

Jun 23, 2005, 1:00 PM
I love Firefox. Have you tried the new Netscape 8.0? It's not too bad either...whatever the deal, it beats Explorer.
Vox Dei

Jun 27, 2005, 8:23 PM
I tried Netscape for a while but AOL bucherd it when they got a hold of it. Alot of websites don't like Netscape for one reason or another. I should try that Firefox
Dusto

Jun 24, 2005, 1:42 PM
Firefox is great. I personally use Avant Browers, but highly recommend either one for more secure web browsing.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.