Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

no matter how much you polish a turd, it's still a turd

kissesssss

Oct 30, 2011, 12:38 PM
those of you that work AT The really big phone company, can you guess what I'm talking about?
famoussasjohn

Oct 30, 2011, 12:45 PM
AT&T?
kissesssss

Oct 30, 2011, 12:55 PM
now what am I referring to?
Skully

Oct 30, 2011, 1:18 PM
really big phone company.. oh you must mean u.s. cellular they're the biggest and they don't charge roaming and their phones don't shut down outside of their regional area yeah totally get u.s. cellular people

oh and their plans... yeah they're cheap, until you add on data, gps, hotspot, etc... yeah
famoussasjohn

Oct 30, 2011, 1:27 PM
😁
famoussasjohn

Oct 30, 2011, 1:29 PM
it works great in my area, don't know much outside of my area though. My dad hates them though 🤣 he misses the point of "service varies". He has the same complaint with all carriers though. I told him to get out of the middle of no where and go somewhere relevant 😛
Jellz

Oct 30, 2011, 2:58 PM
Works great in my area, too. Then again, as far as I've heard/seen all the major carriers work great in my area. Except US Cellular. They don't have any service in my state at all. Man, some national carrier, not having coverage in one of the heaviest populated states in these United States (Florida is heavily populated, right? RIGHT?)
famoussasjohn

Oct 30, 2011, 3:31 PM
🤣 I would have thought so too. US Cellular is pathetic and needs to die off.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.