Specifics

Oct 26, 2011, 10:10 AM
Its three weeks average?
Specifics

Oct 26, 2011, 10:10 AM
Sorry.
FaeLynne

Oct 26, 2011, 5:36 PM
two weeks, then two weeks in "Learning Lab" where we were live on the phones but had access to extra help.

A few classes after mine they moved to six week trainings. Now I think they're back to four.
nopar

Oct 26, 2011, 8:29 PM
Mine was 8 weeks, 3 in the training building, then to the phones for a few days, back to training building, phones for a few days, and so forth. The last week is solid on the phones in regular queue but with extra help if needed.
melrhodes

Oct 27, 2011, 6:04 AM
2 weeks and another week after that taking live calls for 5 hours per day with supports
Jellz

Oct 27, 2011, 8:10 AM
A month (last November) then thrown into live chat just in time for the holidays. Start us off with 2, then bump us up to 3 when we're comfortable. I got bumped up to 3 because I got bored with just 2 and was talking too much in the main chat room, helping the other newbies x.x
Skully

Oct 27, 2011, 2:57 PM
You think any of the introductory bs for a cell phone sales job will help you?
Jellz

Oct 27, 2011, 8:09 PM
It doesn't. I almost died the first day and couldn't help but think "none of that training prepared me for this." It's like they train you for the ideal interaction and just figure you'll cope with bad customers.
ATTDRONEV2.5

Oct 27, 2011, 8:30 PM
that first DING in your ear is like a neuralizer

Ding!

Thank you for calling...........(hey where are we?).ATT...

My name is.......(looks at nametag) pronounces it upside down and backwards

Customer: WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT!...IS YOU ONE OF THOSES INDIANS FROM CHINA!

(Later)..SOBS...

🤣
Arjuun

Oct 28, 2011, 8:41 AM
6 to 8 weeks

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.