Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

why are you here..?

famoussasjohn

Aug 28, 2011, 1:05 PM
Stupid customer: My husband has a Sprint phone that does not work properly and he is currently talking to a Sprint Technician to find out if Sprint can exchange it for another phone - that works. Why is that so hard to do?????

If your husband is on the phone with a tech support agent..why are you chatting with me about this issue? ASK THE EFFING AGENT THAT WOULD ACTUALLY KNOW.
soundwave

Aug 28, 2011, 1:08 PM
I had a lady call my store today and asked about "the Android phone" and ask if it was the kind of phone she could make calls on.
sweetcherrygurl

Aug 28, 2011, 1:12 PM
soundwave said:
I had a lady call my store today and asked about "the Android phone" and ask if it was the kind of phone she could make calls on.

oh dear God.

Were you able to keep a straight face?
famoussasjohn

Aug 28, 2011, 1:31 PM
"sorry, we no longer off cell phones that are capable of processing phone calls, we only offer devices that can send text messages."
Tygalilie13

Sep 1, 2011, 9:27 PM
Sounds like something I would have said. I would like to say that I cannot believe that someone would even have such a low amount of intelligence to even ask such a question, however considering the types of individuals I speak with on a daily basis....I'm not surprised. lol
Xaphan

Sep 2, 2011, 6:13 PM
Hell yeah you tell that whore what's up. Bro power *places fist high in air*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.