Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Are you sure

He who Lurks

Dec 9, 2010, 3:58 PM
you really want the Spanish Que? If you do want to speak to someone who speaks spanish, why didn't you select that option at the very start of the call. When I call in I have to listen to it before I can do anything. My theory is you secretly don't speak Spanish
wdfichtel

Dec 9, 2010, 4:12 PM
I've often had customers "forget" how to speak english in the middle of a call once they hear something from me that they don't like, and then aske to be transfered to the spanish que or for an interpreter.

I've also had people call in, ask for spanish (when it was closed) and then begin to speak perfect english when i say they can't be transfered.

Funny how that works... Manny Ramirez spoke great english when he was here in Cleveland all those years ago, but had to use an interpreter when he went to the White Sox... 🙄
Fredd

Dec 9, 2010, 4:40 PM
I do know of some people that call in and select the Spanish option, because they know that it is going to be someone in the US (who is almost definitely bilingual) instead of going to a queue that is outsourced to another country (Hallo, my name is Peggy...)
He who Lurks

Dec 9, 2010, 5:22 PM
I've heard that too and thought about trying it!
SprintCC

Dec 14, 2010, 10:52 AM
Doesn't work with Sprint, their Spanish people tend to be in Mexico. But, when I did make a mistake and hit the Spanish option with AT&T I did get an American. She spoke English after lecturing me on making the right choice.
ATTDRONEV2.5

Dec 10, 2010, 2:54 PM
no matter how many secondaries you speak,. when you're confused or angry, only the primary comes thru clearly..
rainbow_metals

Dec 10, 2010, 3:29 PM
from experience with most of my customers, clearly is a debatable term as most times i am not able to distinguish a word they say while screaming even in English.
He who Lurks

Dec 10, 2010, 3:58 PM
Cajun is pretty hard to understand

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.