Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Any Funny/Crazy Calls Anyone?

Your Curse

Sep 22, 2010, 11:16 AM
got a cust (about 60-ish) asking for his brother's mobile number, (BTW i work on sales) i kept on telling him that we cannot provide that since that he didnt provide any info in his account. i insisted that he should give his mobile number so i can open the account.
he gave it to me then there's no name showing on that number, i asked the cust if i got the number correct, nothing wrong with it.
then i asked... "sir from what carrier are you from?" he "said im from VZW."

my thought: "shoot this is sprint!! why are you calling here??"

did i read my opening script wrong? does VZW sounds like SPRINT??!!!
Harlequinn23

Sep 22, 2010, 8:09 PM
Lol. I had a guy just a little bit ago fighting with his wife. They were talking about a sewing kit and yelling back and forth. He then told me to hold and turned to his wife and said "Dammit woman! Will you stop yellin' at me! I'm on the phone and this girl's gonna think you keep my balls in a jar!" then he turned back to the phone and was like "sorry you had to hear that sweetie, I bet you're probably laughing over there and got me on speaker so everyone can hear."

Me: no sir, I dont have you on speaker

cust: but you're laughin huh?

me: I'm tryin not to

cust: its alright hun, you can laugh. hell, I'd be laughin too and have everyone listening in.

me: believe me sir, if i had speaker phone abilities, my co-workers would be he...
(continues)
serendair

Sep 22, 2010, 9:38 PM
🤣
phyxlor

Sep 27, 2010, 10:21 AM
that is Great!! 🤣

i had this cust tell me he is a double brain cancer survivor. later in the conversation i asked if i could put him on hold. he said "yeah, I've got plenty of time... well I hope so..." 😲 then he started cracking up, and told me that was funny, i can laugh too! ???

i told him " it was dark and a bit twisted, but it was funny." he then told me "I liked you, you've made me Tmob cust for life... hopefully that will be longer than my contract!" 😳
Your Curse

Sep 27, 2010, 10:37 AM
here's a fresh one..

got an existing cust who wanted to add a line in the account. (oohh $$$)!!
i provided everything that the cust needed especially the monthly price, the two year contract, etc etc.

C:why should i be paying you 19.99 a month? while youre saying on the ad that its only 9.99!

M: sir the 9.99 plan extra is going to be on the messaging plans not on the data plan..

C: oh ok, well can i still pay 9.99 a month but w/o a data service?

M: no sir you cant do that. if you want you can change your plan to a messaging plan so your plan would be 99.99 a month then 9.99 for the extra lines.

C: why should i be doing that? im fine with my plan! can you give me your manager so i can get this deal?

M: sir my supervisor...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.