Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

If I had a time machine...

wdfichtel

Sep 21, 2010, 9:04 AM
I would go back in time, find the person who first said "The customer is always right.", and beat them to a pulp. 😈

Yes, I should have other priorities (lottery numbers, investments, warning myself to finish college and not date this one chick...) but right now this has moved to first on my list. 👿
ATTDRONEV2.5

Sep 21, 2010, 12:27 PM
It's Amazing how our time travel fantasy's change as we age

Kids
See Dinosaurs

Adults
Meet George Washington
Kill Hitler
Spend time with someone you lost

Customer Service/Sales Reps

KILL ALL HUMANS!
sprintchickwv

Sep 21, 2010, 1:50 PM
Have relations with my hubby when he was seventeen and not balding or fat. 😛
Researcher

Sep 21, 2010, 3:11 PM
Isn't that sweet 🙂

Wonder if the ladies would think it as sweet if the guy said that he wanted to go back to when they were 17 to 21 to have sex with them????

I can see it now:

What you think I am fat! I'm not sexy? Well then if you do not want me then leave!
sprintchickwv

Sep 21, 2010, 4:01 PM
lol I was 18 when we got married and I was pretty skinny then. apparently I am now preferable in my slightly overweight state? I don't understand men.
Researcher

Sep 21, 2010, 5:55 PM
Well no ya know how us guys feel 😉
DiVaughn

Sep 22, 2010, 2:54 AM
With your hands? 🤣

Diane.
Researcher

Sep 24, 2010, 7:26 PM
Cute 😕
Mr. Scary

Sep 22, 2010, 4:03 AM
I can understand the more fluid phrase "the customer is king" better. It means the customer is of the highest priority to any business (because without customers, no business could survive for long), but it also provides enough wiggle room to allow for the fact that the customer, the most important person in the whole business food chain, could also very likely be a complete blithering idiot.

I mean, if Dubya could be President, then customers can also be both kings and idiots at the same time.
Ask The Shack

Sep 23, 2010, 8:46 AM
I like the idea that "the customer is never wrong"...they're just mistaken. That way, they can be incorrect, but it's not their fault, it's due to a simple misunderstanding.

He saves face, and you correct him by calling him stupid. Win win! 😁
OldPhone

Sep 24, 2010, 7:38 PM
Hey, I know you. Can't believe you're still at that place.

But I agree with you. Maybe not the first thing I would do, but, it's in the top 10.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.